Sleepover☁️🌌{male reader}

Y/n= your name

F/c= favorite color

🤍A/n: I know that in the game your supposed to be just a human but I just thought it might be a little more fun if you were a wizard like Solomon so in this oneshot that's what you are.💙

It was 2:00 am on a Thursday an you were trying your very best to go to sleep before you had to wake up and go to R.A.D .You tried almost everything in the book to fall asleep you even tried a sleeping potion that Solomon had given you but even that didn't help. So you decided to text your boyfriend Barbatos to see if he could help you sleep.

His name in your phone is: ♥️Barbecue♥️

Your name in his phone is:Tea cup🍵

Tea cup🍵: Barbatos are you awake?

*No response*

Tea cup🍵:hello?

*No response*

Tea cup🍵:♥️Barbecue♥️ hello?

*No response*

Tea cup🍵:Barbatos I have a feeling like your reading these but just not saying anything back🤔

*Still no response*

Tea cup🍵:Barbatossssssss answer meeeeeeeee.

Tea cup🍵:Please?

*No response*

Tea cup🍵: Pretty please with a cherry on top?

*No response*

You put your f/c D.D.D in the pocket of your pajama pants. And thought "maybe he's asleep....but It wouldn't be a bad idea to stop by and check. After thinking about going to see Barbatos your went to your closet and changed into a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a f/c hoodie. You then grabbed your D.D.D and wand and quietly closed your room door so you didn't wake anyone up. You walked down stairs to the door and stopped before opening it because something felt odd. "Surprisingly Lucifer isn't here to tell me to go back to my room. Hmm...I wonder why? Maybe he finally decided to go to sleep."You shrugged and then opened the door, once you closed the door behind you, you pulled out your wand and said a transportation spell (the spell can be whatever you want it to be) and within seconds you were in the demon lords castle in front of Barbatos's room. His room door was open just a little and you could see him looking at his phone.

Barbatos POV

I had just changed out of my uniform and I had my D.D.D in my hand and read the texts from y/n. "He's so adorable. Maybe I should answer him instead of just reading these texts over and over again." But before I could text back....BOOM!

Your POV

I kicked the door all the way open."So you were reading my texts" he turned to me and said "Y/n how did you get here? And why did you kick the door open!?" "I'm the one asking the questions here. Why didn't you text me back?" "I just finished changing out of my uniform and I just saw the texts you sent me so I was about to text you back just now." Your face went from a little mad to embarrassed "Ohhhh.....well sorry for kicking the door open..." "aww it's okay tea cup" Barbatos said with a smile. "Anyways why are you here this early in the day? You do remember we have to go to school in the morning. Don't you?" You looked at him and said "i do remember but I was having problems sleeping so I wanted to know if you could help me get to sleep" Barbatos started to think about something for a moment but then stopped as he started to look a tiny bit disappointed. "Y/n I would love to help you of course but I don't know if Lord Diavolo would be okay with you staying here without him knowing about it." "Hmm that could be a issue soooo" you started walking out of his room "i'll just go ask him right now!" Then after walking out you started running to Diavolo's room even though you heard Barbatos tell you to come back you still kept running.

Time skip brought to you by Solomon accidentally blowing up the kitchen💥

You finally made it to Diavolo's door and knocked on it three times but no one answered. You tried knocking on the door four times but before you could knock on the door for the fourth time you could hear laughing and talking from in the room. You started to become curious of what was going on so again you took out your wand and used a spell to unlock the door. You quietly opened the door and slowly walked in. As you walked in the sounds became louder and you noticed that instead of only hearing Diavolo's voice you could hear his and another's that sounded very familiar to you. Once you got close enough you could see Diavolo and........Lucifer! (Yep I ship them❤️) Cuddled up with each other while watching a movie. "So is this why you weren't stopping me from leaving?" You said with a smirk both Diavolo and Lucifer turned in the direction of where your voice was coming from and once they saw you they both looked shocked." "Y/n what are you doing here... and why are you here" Diavolo said sounding suprised. "Well I came here because I couldn't sleep so I thought maybe Barbatos could help me get some sleep." "And I came to your room to see if I could stay the night with him in his room." Diavolo's face went from surprised to relieved and calm "oh well then it's fine if you stay" you smiled at him and said "thank you" but before you left Lucifer walked up to you and called your name "y/n" your turned around and answer with a "yes?" Lucifer looked you in the eye and said "don't tell anyone about what you saw okay." You smiled and said "okay I promise I won't" "good" he then decided to walk you out of the room and into the hallway. You told him good night but before he turned around to go back with Diavolo he said "oh and y/n" "yes?" "I better not here any funny noises coming from inside that room while your in there alright." You giggled and said "okay no funny noises" after that you both said goodnight and went separate ways.

☁️Time skip brought to you by the author taking a nap with Belphie.☁️

You got back to Barbatos's room only to see him sleeping on his bed peacefully. You thought he looked adorable so you went over to him and kissed his forehead gently. But before you could walk away you were suddenly pulled into Barbatos's embrace. You turned your head to look at him as he asked you "did he say yes?" You smiled and nodded he smiled back as he went back to laying down you laid down on his chest listening to the calm beating of his heart. You then noticed that the light was still on so you just decided to snap your fingers an turn the light off. You began to drift off as you laid on Barbatos's chest. But before you were completely asleep he said "I love you tea cup" you looked up at him as he looked down at you and said "I love you too" you gave him a quick kiss on the cheek then went back to laying down and drifting off to sleep while being held in your boyfriends loving arms.

1265 words wow I never thought I could write so much but I did.

✨I really hoped you enjoyed reading this it was pretty fun to write. And I hope you have have a good day/evening/afternoon/or night.✨

See ya ☁️