🌧️😞Sour Days😞🌧️{Gender Neutral}

A/n: 💖If you're are having a bad day today then hopefully reading this and the story helps your day get better.💖 Also in this story there is going to be bullying involved so if that triggers something for you or just makes you upset I wouldn't recommend reading the story. But don't worry for those of you who still decide to read because by the end of this story there will be one hell of a butler comforting you.

B/n - Bully's name

F/f - Favorite food

It was late in the morning when the sound of someone banging on your bedroom door woke you up. You quickly jumped out of bed to go answer whoever it was at your door. Once you opened the door you saw Mammon standing there with a panicked look on his face "Mammon what's wrong!?" You asked worried that something bad might have happened while you were asleep. "What's wrong!? What's wrong is that you should have been dressed and ready to get to RAD 20 minuted ago!" He exclaimed "Ohh Lucifer's going to kill me" he continued. You quickly turned around to look at the clock on the wall in your room and of course saw that Mammon was right and that you were soon going to be a half an hour late to school. You then looked back to Mammon "sorry for waking up late just wait for me outside and I should be ready in a few minutes" you said. He nodded before quickly making his way back downstairs. You then rushed to your closet, got ready, grabbed your school bag along with your phone, then ran downstairs and out the door so you could hurry up and get to school with Mammon.

🍨😔Time skip brought to you by Beel dropping his ice cream on the floor.😔🍨

Once you and Mammon made it to school the both of you unfortunately did get scolded by Lucifer for showing up late especially since today you had a bunch of tests to take in your classes that you had forgotten about. At the end of his conversation with the two of you he decided to let you both off with only a simple warning instead of a severe punishment which you both greatly appreciated. Each of you then split up to go to your classes. After you made it to class you took your seat and waited for your teacher to walk in the room to tell you about the test. As you sat in your seat you could see that B/n was starting to make her/his way over to your desk. You never really got along with B/n simply because...

1. She/he always tried to embarras you or make you upset in front of other students.

2. She/he would always talk bad about you behind your back.

3. She/he holds a huge grudge against you for getting to be with Barbatos since she/he had a crush on him as well. Which is what you found out after you and Barbatos started dating.

Honestly you could understand her/him being upset about not getting to be with Barbatos. Being rejected by a crush was never the most ideal thing that someone wanted to happen to them. But you just wished that she/he wouldn't blame you for Barbatos not liking her/him back because it really wasn't your fault. Once B/n made it to your desk she/he "accidentally" knocked over some of your books onto the floor beside your chair. You sighed but of course leaned over in your chair to pick up your books. As you leaned over you were suddenly shoved onto the floor no doubt by B/n. You started to slowly sit up on the floor only to hear people whispering and giggling around the room. You really did wish that at least one of Lucifer's brothers was in this same class with you or even Solomon or Barbatos so they could help you. You of course could handle your self against a regular human but against a demon with magic you didn't have too much of a chance. "Oops! my bad I saw something on your back and decided to get it off for you." B/n said acting like she/he was sorry. You only nodded as a response and picked up your books then took your seat back in your chair. B/n then held her/his hands together before saying "So~ how is your and Barbatos's relationship going?" You didn't really want to say anything but decided to just answer the question so that hopefully B/n would go away faster. "Our relationship is going super well actually. He takes me out on dates, compliments me, and makes sure that I always have what I need. But of course you wouldn't know how it feels to have him do that since he's with me and not you." You replied. B/n then slammed her/his hands on top of your desk before glaring at you in anger "listen hear human the only reason that he's with you and not me is because he feels sorry for a annoying human like you. I hope you understand that" B/n said before stomping back over to her/his own desk. B/n's words did cause you to start overthinking a bit but that didn't last for too too long since after 20 more minutes the teacher walked in holding a bunch of papers. The teacher made sure to apologize to the class for being so late. The teacher's reasoning for being late was that they picked up the wrong test papers so they had to spend some time looking for the correct ones. You were a bit upset about the teacher's mistake but at least you could start your test now. During the test your mind kept going back to what B/n said to you but you knew that you had to stay focused if you wanted to pass this test.