💌😣Confessions😣💌{Gender Neutral ❤V-day special}

A/n:♡💖Happy day after V-day peoples.💖♡

《P.s this is kind of a long read just to let you guys know.😅》

N/n - Nickname
F/f/d - Favorite/food/dish

♡🌹~Past/Friday~🌹♡

It was a nice Friday morning when you were walking to RAD with Asmo. While the two of you were walking Asmo was talking about the drama that was going down at RAD with a couple that got together just a few weeks ago. He said that he heard about what happened from the group of demons he likes to call 'the drama club'. He says that they always know whats going on around the school and that their information is always right on the mark. But you weren't really paying attention since you were on your phone looking at a few pictures of Diavolo's butler and your long time crush Barbatos on Devilgram. Yep you had a crush on the impeccable demon butler. You had started to like him after 3 months of staying in the Devildom and starting to talk to him more and more. You had always loved how kind he was, how helpful he was to everyone around him, and how delicious his cooking always is. But sadly you didn't have the courage to tell him how you really felt since like anyone who has a crush on someone you didn't want to be rejected. So far only Asmo and Diavolo knew about your crush on Barbatos as far as you knew. They could both already tell that you liked him before you told them since you would always seem to get jealous whenever you saw someone flirting with him or whenever you heard about someone confessing to him since they had the confidence to do something that you couldn't. Suddenly you were snapped out of your thoughts when you tripped on an uneven part of the side walk. Luckily Asmo caught you before you hit the ground. "N/n I know i'm ✨drop dead gorgeous✨ but there's no reason for you to actually drop dead" he said while helping you back up. "Thanks Asmo and i'm sorry I should have been paying more attention" you said. Asmo giggled "you're welcome n/n but if you wouldn't mind me asking what's gotten you so distracted to where you almost fell face first on the ground?" He asked. You blushed as you quickly hid your phone behind you back "nothing important" you said starting to look off to the side. After a few seconds of silence Asmo smiled brightly as he walked over to you and hugged you "ohh~ that's alright n/n you don't have to tell me..." he said in a suspiciously innocent kind of way. But before you could question him "i'll just have to look for myself instead!" He continued before quickly snatching the phone from behind your back. You then tried to get your phone back but Asmo kept holding it away from you "Asmo! Wait give that back!" You said while still trying to get your phone back. But of course he didn't listen to you and continued to look at your phone until he finally gave it back with a satisfied smirk on his face. Asmo said "you know n/n my offer still stands to tell him for you~" making you shake your head and place your phone back in your jacket pocket. "No thanks Asmo but hopefully one day I might be able to tell him on my own" you said with a frown while starting to look down a little. Asmo smiled sympathetically at you as he said "well then how about this-" he then took your hands in his "instead of looking at pictures of him how about we go see him right now at school!" He continued. Before you could say anything he quickly started to run with you to school. But little did you know that next week would actually be the start of your relationship with the impeccable demon butler himself.

❤️🍪Time skip brought to you by Luke making heart shaped cookies.🍪❤️

After getting to school you and Asmo headed straight to the student council room. Since Belphie texted you that apparently Diavolo agreed to let Beel hold a student council meeting on expanding the lunch menu in the cafeteria. The two of you took your seats when you arrived. But after about 10 minutes into the meeting your eyes drifted over to where Barbatos was sitting next to Diavolo. He soon looked behind himself after feeling your stare causing you to quickly look away from him. But as you slowly started to look back at Barbatos you could see him smiling directly at you from his seat. It made you happy to see him smiling at you but it also made you embarrassed that he most likely caught you staring at him. The sound of hand clapping made both you and Barbatos look towards Diavolo as he said "well personally I think this could be a nice change" he turned to his right "wouldn't you agree Barbatos?" There were a few seconds of silence before Barbatos flashed Diavolo one of his winning smiles as well before answering "I would indeed young master although might I suggest we add f/f/d to the new menu as well?" "Of course" Diavolo said in response. Diavolo then looked towards everyone else "well then if that's all everyone I'd say that this meeting is now over. The new menu will start next week. Have a nice day everyone" Diavolo finished before making his way to the door with Barbatos following behind. Although maybe it could have been that your eyes were playing tricks on you. But you could have sworn that you saw Barbatos look at you then motion towards where he and Diavolo were sitting at before walking out. After everyone went to go do their own thing you looked over at his seat only to see that there was a note on the desk. Out of curiosity you walked over to the note and picked it up. It read...