🌹🪴𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲🪴🌹{𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥}

✧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬/𝐓𝐖: 𝐍𝐨𝐧𝐞✧

✧𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟🪻/  𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐀𝐔🌹✧

✧𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐬/𝐧 - 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐅/𝐟 - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫✧

✧𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭/𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡✧

✧𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟏,𝟕𝟏𝟔✧

✧𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲✧

𝐃ark clouds floated in the sky as you brought in a new shipment of hydrangeas into you're flower shop

𝐃ark clouds floated in the sky as you brought in a new shipment of hydrangeas into you're flower shop. 'I hope the rain doesn't get too bad' You thought. You walked over and placed the crates of seeds down in an empty corner. Just as you were carrying a brand new flower pot to its spot on the other side of the store a big bang of thunder scared you, causing you to drop the pot on the ground. You sighed at the sight of its shattered pieces scattered around "I just bought that..." You said. You then went to the supply closet in the back of the store to go grab a broom and dustpan to sweep up the glass. While looking for the broom you heard the bell chime from the front of the store signalling that someone had just walked in. You could hear the mystery person ask 'Is anybody here?' to which you responded with "Give me a minute please!" After a little bit more moving things you finally found the broom and dustpan. You grabbed them and took them back to the front of the store. When you got there you saw a man with dark green hair along with a teal streak on the left side drenched in rain water. "I see that you got caught in the rain, would you like a towel sir?" You asked. He smiled "That would be nice." He said. You then went to the second floor of the store to grab a towel and brought it back to him. "Thank you so much" He said then he began to dab at his hair and face with the towel. You understood that you had just met this man but at the same time you had to agree that he was actually very good looking. You then brushed away those thoughts "You're welcome to stay here until the rain dies down sir." He nodded "Thank you...." he looked at you probably waiting for your name "It's Y/n" You answered "Thank you y/n" he finished. "My name is Barbatos by the way" He explained, You stuck out your hand "It's nice to meet you Barbatos" He shook it "Likewise y/n" He responded. After the introduction you led him over to a few comfy chairs  by the window. "I know it's none of my business but, why were you outside in the rain?" You asked "Well you see my boss had asked me to buy him a few small plants for his new office, he's now in the process of inheriting his family's business from his father." He answered. You lightly clapped "Wow congratulations to him." Barbatos nodded "Yes, ever since he found out he's been having many ideas as to how he can improve the business." "He asked that I specifically go to fs/n to buy them, he says that they always have a nice selection of plants and flowers." You smiled "I'm so happy that he likes the selection I have here!" "Ahh so you're the owner?" You nodded "Yes, I was actually bringing in a new shipment of our hydrangea seeds and new pot for them inside before you got here. However..." You looked to where the shattered pieces of glass were "just as I was bringing in the new pot, the thunder decided to make it's self known." Barbatos stood up and walked over to the broom and dustpan that was leaning against the front counter. He then began to sweep up the glass. You walked over beside him "Oh you don't have to do that, as shop owner it's my job to-" "Think nothing of it Y/n, I have no problem helping out. You've helped me with a place to stay from the storm so I've decided to help you in return." You were a little shocked at his actions being that there were times where customers wouldn't even offer to clean up their own messes that they made in your store. They would try to argue that it was your job  to clean up around the store and that whatever they broke should have been placed somewhere else. It was true that it was your job to keep the store clean but at the same time they could at least make the offer. "That's very kind of you Barbatos, thanks so much" He nodded and continued to sweep. As you continued to watch him at work, you suddenly remembered that he wanted to buy a couple of plants. "Was there anything specific that your boss wanted?" You asked. Barbatos thought for a minute "No, not that I can recall. Although he did say that he wanted at least one of the plants to be real so that he can take care of it in his spare time." "Righttt, give me a couple minutes to see what I have." You said, leaving him to gather his order.

🪻𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬.🪻

After a while you came back with a small cart that held a couple mini pots of fake succulents, a bonsai tree set, and a bouquet of yellow and pink tulips. Barbatos had long ago finished sweeping and throwing away the mess. Now he was currently looking at a few of the displays that you had on tables around the shop. When you parked the cart at the front counter you could see that he was actually looking at the f/f bouquet you had on display in the middle of the shop. You walked over "These are beautiful Y/n" He complimented. You blushed a bit "Thank you, they're actually my favorites at the moment." Barbatos turned to you "It seems that my boss was right, you do have amazing taste." The blush on your face began to intensify a little, you nodded in response before quickly turning around. You tried to change the subject "I have a selection that I think will work at the front counter" "Wonderful, I cant wait to see it" Barbatos said following you to the front. When up there you explained that the small false succulents could be placed around the office, how the bonsai set could be planted after he gets settled, and what he would have to do to help it grow healthy. "What about this bouquet?"  Barbatos questioned. "Well I was thinking, what better way to say congratulations than with a bouquet!" You explained "The pink tulips are to represent good wishes and congratulations while the yellow ones are to represent happiness and hope. They're also to add a spark of color." You continued. Barbatos smiled "These sound perfect, I'm sure he'll be overjoyed to hear that the owner of the shop supports his new position as well." "I hope so, now all that's needed is a couple signatures so that these can be delivered to your office." You explained "Alright" He responded. The two of you sorted out the paperwork before starting up another conversation with one another until the rain came to an end.

🪴𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭.🪴

The rain had stopped after a while and the sun showed it's brightness once again. The two of you were laughing about something Barbatos said when you noticed that the sun was now shining into the shop. "Barbatos look, the rain stopped" Barbatos looked outside "So it has..." he responded. Neither of you knew at the time, that you were both sad that the fun time you two were having would have to come to an end.  Before Barbatos took his leave he asked "Do you have any more f/f's y/n?" You nodded "Yes, why?" He smiled "I'd like to purchase a few to remember you until we see each other again." This time your blush wouldn't go unnoticed as you stood right in front of Barbatos "A-alright I'll go get them right away." You left the counter and went to make the bouquet. You also slipped something in the middle for Barbatos to read later. Once at the counter you handed the flowers over to Barbatos. "Thank you so much, they're just as wonderful as the others on display." "You're welcome, those flowers are going to be 20 grim." You explained. Barbatos took out his wallet and paid you, however it wasn't the right amount...it was more. You looked at him surprised "Barbatos the flowers were only 20 grim, why'd you give me 40???" "Such an amazing florist deserves extra, so please keep it." He said before turning to leave. You stood there still a bit shocked "I can't wait to see you again y/n, It was good meeting you." Was the last thing you heard from him before he walked out of the shop and back in the direction of his office. 

 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once I made it back to the building I went to my office after I finished explaining to Diavolo the details of his order. He complimented the bouquet that y/n made for me and explained how excited he was so receive his own from them as well. After listening to his excitement I went back to my own office to put the bouquet in some water. As I went to unwrap the flowers I noticed a note peaking out from the middle. After examining the piece of paper I picked it out and read it. It said...

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐬,

𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲.

𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐘/𝐧. 

𝐏.𝐬. 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

The note also had their number at the bottom along with a small drawing of a plant. 'How sweet, maybe I should go out to buy flowers more often...' I thought before getting back to putting the flowers in their new home.

✧𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝✧

Happy New Year everyone btw and hopefully 2024 does everyone well✧