🧸Baby Fever🧸 {Female reader-Mothers day special}

🌷Happy late Mothers Day everyone🌷.

S/n - Sons name

D/n - Daughters name 

N/l/n - Neighbors last name

H/c - Hair color

A/n: In this one shot you and Barbatos are married and the two of you decided to live in the Devildom.

Today you weren't feeling very well you actually had a fever today so your husband Barbatos said he would take care of you until you felt better. He had been taking care of you for most of the afternoon making sure that you had everything you needed. Right now you were laying down in your shared bedroom scrolling through Devilgram when you came across a picture of a woman and her husband with their four kids. You stared at the picture for a moment which gave you some baby fever in fact, you had been feeling baby fever for a short while now but it's not that you think Barbatos isn't capable of taking care of children it's just that you don't know if he wants some his own. Shortly after you stopped looking at the picture Barbatos walked in with a glass of water for you to drink. "Here you go" Barbatos said as he handed you the glass of water. You smiled at him then said "thank you" right before you drank some of the water. You then put the glass on the bedside table next to you. "Are you feeling a bit better y/n?" he said while sitting at the edge of the bed "a little thanks to you" you said in response. He chuckled a little "well that's nice to hear. So is there anything else you need?" "well....there is one last thing" you said as you looked down at the wedding ring Barbatos put on your ring finger.

there is one last thing" you said as you looked down at the wedding ring Barbatos put on your ring finger

He took one of your hands in his which made you look up to see him smiling at you. "What is it that you need y/n?" he said as he then placed his other hand on your cheek. "I kinda need you to answer a quick question for me" "what's the question?"Barbatos asked. "Well you know how we've been married for a couple years now and a how just a couple days ago the n/l/n's moved in next door with their kids...." you said while looking off to the side. There was a short silence before Barbatos knew what you wanted to ask him. He chuckled softly and said "Teacup Are you trying to ask me about children" you nodded your head in response. "So what do you say" "yes of course but how about we wait for you to get better to talk more about the subject of children" he said as he hugged you. You said "that's nice to hear and I agree with you on waiting until I feel better" followed by a yawn that of course didn't go unnoticed by Barbatos. "Are you feeling tired y/n" he said to you but only soft snores were heard as a response to his question. He gently laid you back down and placed a blanket over you but before leaving you alone so you can get some rest he kissed your cheek and whispered 'sweet dreams teacup...I bet you'd make an amazing mother.'  And with that Barbatos went off to go tend to the garden that you two made together in his green house while you got some rest. But little did you know that the dream you were having was really going to be full of surprises.

Into the dream...