🍿🌕𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭🌕🍿{𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫}

✧𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬/𝐓𝐖: 𝐀 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐀 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭.✧

✧𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟🪻+ 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭🥀✧

✧𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅/𝐦 - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞, 𝐅/𝐝 - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤, 𝐅/𝐬 - 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒/𝐟/𝐦 - 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞.

✧𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑,𝟑𝟓𝟐✧

✧𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲✧

𝐀s of right now it was late in the evening when you were in your room with Asmo trying to pick out an outfit to wear to the movies with Barbatos

𝐀s of right now it was late in the evening when you were in your room with Asmo trying to pick out an outfit to wear to the movies with Barbatos. Sadly in the process of looking, almost half of the clothes in your closet had been thrown around your room. "This is the one!" Asmo exclaimed "Really!?" you asked, hopeful that now you won't have to worry about anymore of your clothes being tossed around. 

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭: (𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬)

"Yes! It's casual and simple but the cardigan adds a comfortable kind of flare to the outfit. It's perfect for the movies." Asmo then handed you the outfit of his choosing "Now hurry and get changed, I'll have your clothes put back in your closet by the time your done." You then nodded and made your way to the bathroom to get changed. After changing you walked back into your room and saw that all your clothes had been put back along with Asmo scrolling on his phone while sitting on your bed. Once Asmo heard you set your old clothes down and shut your door he looked up from his phone.  His eyes sparkled "Oh my gosh Y/n! I knew that outfit would look great on you." You let out a small giggle "You think so?" you asked causing Asmo to quickly nod at you "Of course, I would never tell you that you looked good in something if you didn't look good in it." You smiled "Well then thank you Asmo." "You're welcome Y/n" He said in response before hearing his notification sound go off on his phone which made him look to see what it was. "Ooo~ right on time too! Levi just texted me and said that Barbatos is downstairs waiting on you." Asmo's expression then turned into a nervous smile as he continued "But that you might want to hurry up before the tension between Barbatos and Lucifer gets anymore thicker....." Asmo then turned his phone towards you to show you the picture that Levi took of Lucifer and Barbatos not only glaring at each other but smiling as well. 'Oh no....' you thought as you quickly grabbed the things that you were bringing with you "Thanks again Asmo I'll see you later." you said as you quickly left your room and made your way down the stairs. Once you made it down stairs you could see Levi, Mammon, Beel and Belphie all standing in the dining room door way looking at Barbatos and Lucifer standing at front door. You then heard Levi quietly call you over to where the four of them were standing. Once you walked over you could see some of the nervousness wash away from their faces. "Y/n you don't know how happy we are to see you!" Mammon said "Yeah! Those two have been glaring at each other for the past eight and a half minutes." Levi chimed in. "At first they were talking normally and then somehow their conversation started to sound like threats being throw back and forth." Beel said before taking another cookie out of the bowl Bephie was holding. Belphie yawned "Yeah, so we need you to break them up before they decide to 'talk' outside instead." You then nodded before walking over to the cause of the tension in the room. "I'm ready" you said, standing in front of them "Oh good evening y/n" Barbatos and Lucifer said in unison. "Good evening you two, sorry I didn't come over sooner I saw that you two were talking and I didn't want to interrupt. Although now I'm curious, what were you two talking about?" You explained. You could tell that the smile on Lucifer's face was forced as he said "Nothing y/n, it was nothing that you should concern yourself with. I hope you have fun during your outing and that Barbatos will have you back here on time." "I will, see you later" you said before taking Barbatos by the hand and walking with him out the door. During your walk you turned to Barbatos "Barbatos what happened before I came downstairs?" "Oh nothing more than Lucifer explaining his expectations, it's nothing important." He explained making you roll your eyes in annoyance. You were upset that you weren't being told what you wanted to know but you decided to brush it off as Lucifer and Barbatos not wanting to ruin your night. You sighed "Alright" you said as you continued to walk hand in hand with Barbatos to the movie theater.