Imagine 2# + scenario🌈

Imagine Diavolo not being able to be student council president because of something random happening to him and he surprisingly puts you in charge for a whole day.

"As student council president what would you like to do first y/n?" Barbatos said.

"what can I do exactly?" You asked 

"Well you can do anything just as long as it is beneficial to something important" he said in response.

"Alright then so my first decision will benefit everyone because it'll help them stay awake when class becomes boring." You then stood up " As the student council president I say that starting right now....We have a ice cream party!" 

Everyone started cheering except for Lucifer and Barbatos because they both had a feeling that this was most likely going to end in disaster.

The next day

"Barbatos where is everyone?" Diavolo asked.

"Well my lord everyone except for Lucifer has come down with a stomachache from eating large amounts of ice cream all day." Barbato said.

"Oh well then where is Lucifer?" Diavole said.

"He's currently at home taking care of y/n and his brothers" Barbatos said in response.

"Alright so how about you and I go have a free day of no work" Diavolo said with a smile.

Barbatos nodded which made Diavolo happy and then the two of them went to an arcade to have a fun day off.