Doctor🏥 {Gender Neutral}

Favorite Drink- f/d

Favorite Soup- f/s

It was time for lunch and you were debating on whether the chicken came first or if the egg came first with Mammon, Beel, and Asmo. "I'm tellin ya the egg came first" Mammon said "but don't chickens lay the eggs so that would mean the chicken came first" Beel said while eating a cheeseburger. "But didn't that chicken come from an egg" you said after taking a sip of your f/d. "Your right y/n but wasn't there a chicken that laid that egg" Asmo said a he looked up from his phone. While you all continued talking Lord Diavolo walked over and sat down with you all but he was on his own again when he came over. You hadn't seen Barbatos all day you tried asking some people in your class if they had seen him anywhere but they all told you they haven't. You looked over at Diavolo and said "excuse me Diavolo can I ask you a question" he looked at you and smiled as he said "sure go ahead"  "do you know where Barbatos is because I haven't seen him at all today not even with you." "I apologize for not telling you this earlier y/n but Barbatos has caught a cold and won't be able to attend school for a little while" "thanks for telling me but would it be okay if I visited him after school today" "sure I don't see why not I actually have a meeting I need to go to after school so I won't be able to help you if you need me" you shrugged "that's alright i'll be fine on my own." And with that you continued on with the school day waiting for it to end so you could go visit your sick boyfriend.

🧻Time skip brought to you by Mammon getting a box of tissues thrown at him 🧻

You were standing in front of the Demon Lords castle and saw that there was a note from Diavolo on the door that said 'y/n there's a key under a small plant so you can open the door'  you looked around then saw the plant, lifted it up, and found the key that was said to be under it. You unlocked the door and walked in but before you walked to Barbatos's room you made sure to lock the door behind you and put the key in your pocket. While you were walking to Barbatos's room you could hear sneezing and coughing as you got closer to it. When you got to Barbatos's room you knocked on his door a couple of times only to be answered with a groan and a few coughs coming from inside. So you slowly opened the door and saw Barbatos laying down with his eyes closed as he sneezed. He heard the door open so he opened his eyes a little to see who opened the door and when he saw it was you he quickly sat up "y-y/n what are you doing here" he said followed by him starting to cough up a storm. You quickly ran down to the kitchen, got a glass of water, and brought it up to Barbatos to help with his cough. You gave him the glass of water "thank you..." he said with a scratchy voice and drank half of it. He then put the glass of water down on his bed side table and said "thank you again for the water y/n but what are you doing here?" "I saw that you didn't come to school today so I asked Diavolo where you were and he said you were sick so I decided to come over and take care of you" you said as you put your bag down. "That's very nice of you y/n but you didn't have to trouble yourself with taking care of me" you shook your head "It's no trouble at all plus I really want you to get better"  "well if you insist y/n then i'll let you do what you see fit." "Great! Because the first thing I think should happen is you taking some medicine" you said as you took out the bottle of cough medicine you bought on your way there. Barbatos's face turned a little pale when he saw you holding the bottle of medicine "what's wrong Barbatos" you said seeing as he suddenly turned pale. He nervously smiled at you as he said "It's nothing really it's just that medicine doesn't have the best taste to it" you laughed a bit "It's just medicine it shouldn't taste that bad" after saying that you went back down to the kitchen, grabbed a spoon, and made your way back to Barbatos's room. When you got back to his room you picked up the medicine bottle, opened it, and poured some into the spoon. You sat next to him on the bed and put the spoon up to his mouth so he can drink it but he backed away from it. You sighed a bit and said "how about I take the medicine to show you that it doesn't taste that bad then will you take it" he nodded his head yes then you moved the spoon filled with medicine away from him and put it in your mouth. After one second of having that medicine in your mouth you regretted everything you said about it not tasting bad in fact it tasted horrible which made you understand why Barbatos didn't want to take any of it. When Barbatos saw your face after you swallowed the medicine he started laughing because he had never seen you look so disgusted before. You glared at Barbatos as he kept laughing but you took this as and opportunity to get him to drink the medicine. So you poured some more medicine in the spoon, put it in your mouth, and kissed him. He was surprised at first but then kissed back and once you were sure he drank it you parted away from him with smirk. He blushed while looking away from you then cleared his throat "I-I suppose you were right about the medicine not tasting so bad" you laughed a little "I'm glad you feel that way so how about I go back again to the kitchen and make us some f/s" he nodded at you with a closed eyed smile. You picked up the spoon you used for the medicine and took it down to the kitchen with you. Once you were in the kitchen you put the spoon in the sink and walked over to the refrigerator and took out the ingredients for f/s {30 minutes later} you were now finished making f/s for you and Barbatos. You poured the soup into two bowls one for you and the other for Barbatos then you put the bowls on a tray, picked it up, and walked up to Barbatos's room. When you opened his room door you saw Barbatos looking out the window admiring how beautiful the sky looked. You quietly placed the tray of soup on his bedside table and hugged him from behind. He tensed up for a moment because he didn't notice you had come back yet but soon calmed down and continued looking out the window while feeling you lean your forehead against his back "I'm finished with the soup are you ready to eat" you said. "Yes I am and thank you for the soup" "your welcome" you said as you let go of him and grabbed the tray with the soup bowls on it. You handed Barbatos his bowl, then grabbed your bowl, set the tray back on the table, and the both of you started to eat f/s.

🩺Time skip brought to you by you and Simeon playing hospital with Luke.🩺

You were in the kitchen washing the dishes after eating soup with Barbatos. While washing the dishes you had just realized that Barbatos hadn't called you teacup all day. But you weren't to focused on that because you were concentrated on finishing the dishes and getting back up to Barbatos. You walked back up and into Barbatos's room to see him yawning and rubbing his eye. You laughed a little "seems like someones tired" you said as you walked over and sat next to Barbatos on the bed. "A little" he said as he laid his head on your shoulder "then you should get some rest" he smirked a little and lifted his head off your shoulder "you're right but only on one condition." You looked at him confused for a moment "whats the condition" You said. Barbatos then put his hand around your waist and looked you in the eyes as he said "You have to sleep with me" you blushed at the thoughts that started going through your head. You were about to say something but before you could Barbatos started laughing at you as he said "calm down y/n I don't mean that kind of sleep I actually mean sleeping with me" "you don't know what kind of sleep I was thinking about" you mumbled while looking away from him. "I think I do know going based off of how red your face turned" he said as he chuckled one last time "whatever can we go to sleep now" he sighed softly and said "of course." And with that the two of you cuddled together but as you were drifting off to sleep he kissed your forehead "I love you y/n and thank you for taking care of me I feel much better already" was the last thing your heard him say before you and him both fell asleep.

1,622 words