🥇1# Dad 🏈{Female reader-Father's day special}

A/n: This is a part two of the Mothers day special ⚾This was supposed to be out on fathers day as a fathers day special so Happy super late fathers day everyone.⚾

F/t/s - Favorite TV show

F/f - Favorite food

F/m - Favorite movie

S/n - Son's name

D/n - Daughter's name

It had been five days since you caught a cold followed by having that amazing dream and right now you and Barbatos were walking into your living room from his green house outside where you decided to watch f/t/s until lunch. As you were watching TV you thought back to what you and Barbatos agreed on five days ago while you were sick 'yes of course but how about we wait for you to get better to talk more about the subject of children'  he said. 'That's nice to hear and I agree with you on waiting until I feel better'  which made you start to think 'since I feel better now maybe he's ready to start talking about having children again.'  Then it hit you 'but if we were to have children that would mean we would have to...- which means he would- which means I would- oh my gosh!!.  You then started to blush as you started thinking more and more until you felt a arm wrap around your waist. "Are you feeling alright darling your face is quite red" Barbatos said before pulling you a little closer to him "y-yes i'm perfectly fine I was just thinking about something. Nothing important" you said. "It must be something important if you're face is this red. Oh dear maybe you've gotten sick again don't worry i'll go get you some medicine" he said sounding concerned after standing up. But before he could walk away you quickly grabbed his hand "no no honey I'm fine! I was just thinking about the talk we had five days ago" you said. Barbatos then sat back down "are you referring to what we agreed upon before you fell asleep?" "Yes I was just thinking that since i'm not sick anymore maybe you'd be ready to talk about starting a family now. Unless you've already changed your mind" you said slowly letting go of his hand. You gasped in surprise as Barbatos suddenly pulled you into his lap "Barbatos!? w-what are you doing?" He smiled and said "calm down teacup all I wish to do is reassure you that my answer hasn't changed at all. I still want a family to call my own with you there with me as our children's mother and me as their father" while rubbing your side reassuringly. "What did I do to get such a sweet husband like you?" You mumbled as you laid your head down on his chest "well first off you said yes to marrying me instead of anyone else which was one of the greatest things you could do" he said before holding your hand that had your wedding ring on it. You looked up at him and smiled "And i'm happy I did because we're happily married and soon there'll be a tiny you or me running around. So when do you want to try anyways?" He then changed into his demon form as he stood up while holding you bridal style "We can try right now~" he said with a smirk. "R-right now!? B-but what about lunch?" You said with a blush almost as red as Diavolo's hair. "Oh my I suppose you're right. I'll just have to make some f/f later then" he said before starting to walk upstairs with you in his arms. He then chuckled and looked at you "I still don't understand why you're so red darling we did the same thing on our honeymoon~."   

'And with that stuff happened..........as in you both played Cup Head for the rest of the night.' 

Author's Pov {real quick}

I read out loud before letting my hands rest from typing. "Don't you mean they had se-" Asmo said before I interrupted him "Hushh Asmo! A small angel cinnamon roll just entered the room!" I said before walking over and picking Luke up. "H-hey put me down! What's that supposed to mean anyways?" Luke said. "It means you're very adorable and that what Asmo was going to say isn't very age appropriate for you to know about" I said before putting him back down "if you have forgotten Liz i'm an angel which means I can deal with anything. Anyways what was he trying to say? N-not that I really care! I just want to know."  I said "well if you really wanna know...he said it's time to get back to the story" "what no he didn't!" "he did now. Back to the story!"