4 - airport

Today was the day.

Dream thought this whole thing would be a breeze, but as soon as he got into the car to drive to the airport, it hit him.

He would actually be meeting George, his best friend, for the first time in real life. Aka, the brunette he had been feeling different towards lately.

His hands began to shake as he slowly pulled his car keys out of his pocket to start it.

As it started, he closed the car door and bit his lip.

Dream tried his best to not think about the worst to happen when meeting George.

He wanted the whole thing to go smoothly, not awkward and different.

Aside from the George nervousness, he thought a lot about how his fans would react to the situation.

Dream took one last deep breath before backing out of the driveway.

It took a half hour to get to the airport.

When he arrived, his hands continued to shake. He nearly wobbled out of the car, struggling to pull his keys out.

As he slammed the car door shut, his phone dinged.

Gogy

What will you be wearing?

He sighed then glanced around him.

I wore blue for you

He then smiled at his own text, glancing at his blue hoodie.

No way you remembered.

He felt his smile widen.

Of course I did.

He turned off his phone and started making his way into the building. George would be taking a little while longer to collect his luggage, so he and Sapnap decided on meeting by the food courts.

Dream made his way down to the food courts,
specifically in front of subway.

Once he arrived, he scanned the area. Almost immediately he noticed Sapnap sitting at a nearby table. He jogged over.

"Nick!"

"Clay!"

Sapnap jumped up into a hug.

"Woah dude it's almost like you've got even taller." Sapnap said, then pulled away.

The height difference was truly embarrassing.

"Jokes aside, I missed you!"

Sapnap hugged him again.

"I missed you to, Sap."

He pulled away again and grabbed his bags.

"Where did George say we were meeting?"

"By the area where we pick up luggage. He's there right now so if we hurry up it shouldn't take us too long," Dream replied, shoving his hands into his pockets.

"Sounds good. Would've made more sense for him to meet us here but.."

"Just shut up," Dream scolded.

Sapnap started laughing as the two of them started walking.

On the way there, Dream could feel the shake in his fingers and the sweat dripping down his forehead, which he quickly wiped away.

He ran his fingers through his hair as Sapnap started babbling about how hard it was to drive over to Florida.

After a quick walk, they arrived at the luggage department.

There were lots of people waiting by the machines for their bags to swarm out.

Dream took a few breaths as Sapnap was looking around.

Before Dream could take another step, the sound of a familiar voice echoed from behind him.

He could recognize that accent from anywhere.

"Hey, Clay! I found him!" He heard Sapnap yell from behind him.

He shrugged, and turned around slowly.

Sapnap was walking towards him, slightly taller George beside him.

He was so much different.

It was almost like he looked much better in real life than over a screen.

He had short brunette hair, lightly pink cheeks and very kissable bright lips.

George's smile lit up the entire area.

Dream opened his mouth but he couldn't speak, he just watched as George and Sapnap slowly approached.

His moment was interrupted with Sapnaps loud obnoxious laughter.

"Are you gonna say something, Clay?" Sapnap asked, followed by George's small laughter.

Dream snapped himself out of it and brought George in for a long, tight hug.

Once again, the height different was a little embarrassing.

It's not like Dream completely towered over George, but George had to slightly look up to make eye contact.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Dream." He heard George mumble in the hug.

Dream quickly pulled away.

"I honestly can't believe this is real. I'm so happy to see you guys."

Sapnap checked the time on his phone them shrugged.

"Guys, we can probably talk more at Clay's place. It's getting late."

Dream nodded in agreement and walked side by side with George behind Sapnap.

He couldn't help but glance at George every once in awhile as he spoke.

He was so...

So beautiful.

A/N

hello! I know authors notes are really annoying but this one is important so please take your time to read!

If any votes or comments are left, please know I am very thankful. Unfortunately, I'm having problems with my email and verifying stupid shit so I can't  respond to comments or follow anyone.

Patience is very much needed! happy reading :)