22 - your hand in mine

The swing ride felt like it lasted forever. George had just told Bad about what he had been thinking over the long, uncomfortable days he was forced to share with Dream.

Once Darryl and George were off, they patiently waited behind the fence on the outside of the ride for Dream, Sapnap and Karl to unbuckle their seatbelts.

The three were laughing as they made their way over.

"That was surprisingly fun," Karl said, his hands in the pocket of his sweatshirt.

George quickly realized he was walking beside Dream, and moved to the other side to walk next to Sapnap.

"Karl and I wanna go Vlog in the haunted house thing. Is that okay?" Sapnap asked.

"Uh, you guys can go ahead. I'll wait outside." Dream implied, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Are you scared Dream?" George snickered.

"Of course not. It'll just be boring." He lied.

"Mhm."

Dream glared, Darryl shooting the two fast glances.

"Okay, fine. Haunted house it is."

"Yes!" Karl cheered excitedly. "Dream, you can walk behind us the whole time so the camera can't catch you."

The boys made their way over to the haunted house, which had a huge line.

Karl pulled out the camera, shoving Dream further behind him.

He started talking to it, strangers around them shooting weird looks.

"Karl, will you keep it down? If anyone recognizes us-"

"Who cares, Dream? If someone comes up to us just don't speak. Nod and smile."

"They would still know-"

"No they wouldn't, chill."

"Further up!" One of the employees called, waving her hand and signaling the group to come closer to the front.

Karl started giggling as they approached the beginning of the line.

"Alright, boys, are you all together?"

"Yes." George responded.

"Okay, make sure you follow the arrows a crossed the ground. Once you hear a few dings at the end that means your time is up and you must use one of the three exits towards the end."

"Sounds good," Sapnap told her, handing her five tickets.

She unclipped the small fences lock, holding it open as the five slowly walked down the short pathway into the haunted house.

The first sight was the darkness, purple lights in every few corners. There were some spooky ass decorations everywhere, a variety of clowns, vampires, ghosts, zombies and much more.

Karl whipped out his camera, Dream falling short behind the group.

"Alright, guys! We are now in the haunted house! I wish I could record Dream right now, his face is priceless."

He then aimed the camera in Dreams direction.

He immediately caught on, his hands flying in front of his own face. "Karl," he firmly scolded.

"Relax, Clay, I'm messing with you. I'll cut that out."

Sapnap and George started giggling as Dreams face was progressively turning more red.

He uncovered his hands from in front of his face and shrugged.

Not even a second later, Karl shrieked.