two

The way I was speeding I made it to the girl's house in a short amount of time

The way I was speeding I made it to the girl's house in a short amount of time. My heart was beating so fast like they don't understand at all.

As a mother I'm always watching out for my child's safety and this was scary. It doesn't matter if it's a family member sometimes family can do foul shit too.

"I coming witchu' ain't no telling what they on." Trey grabbed his gun and opened the door.

"Leave the gun it's kids in there." I looked at him and he huffed before sitting the gun down.

"Why I got to stay in the car?" Taija mumbled.

"Cause you got slow reflexes stay yo' ass in the car." Trey said.

We walked up to the door and rung the doorbell and a girl around my age opened the door.

"Oh you must be Sabrea." She said.

"Yea, no disrespect but I'm just coming to get my child I looked passed her in the house." I said.

"Of course come in." She opened the door wider and we walked in as Trey mugged her.

"Mommy." Serayah ran to me crying and I picked her up hugging her.

"Is it a problem?" She asked.

"Yes actually. Not to be rude but I never met you and my child never met you therefore I don't like her being here. I specifically left her with her grandmother and gave rules." I said.

"I'm sorry, but Alison told me it was okay with you if I knew then I wouldn't have brought her over here." She explained.

"This bitch crazy." Trey said.

"Can you take her to the car?" I asked and he did what I said.

"No, she never asked for my permission actually that's why I'm pissed off to be honest. Did she at least eat her snacks and lunchable?" I asked.

"Ok hold up cause I was told a completely different story." She said. "Alison told me yesterday that you agreed to let me keep Serayah so the kids can have a play date or whatever. Also, Alison said that SHE put the snacks and lunchables in her backpack for my 2 kids cause You supposedly fed her before you dropped her off." She explained.

I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves before speaking.

"No all of that is a lie, and I put those in her backpack for her to eat." I said.

"Here I can give you the money back." She said.

"It's okay, thank you though it's not your fault, imma go ahead and go." I said showing myself out.

"What's the issue?" Taija said as I got in the car and slammed the door.

"Y'all tell me why his dumbass- I mean dumb momma didn't even feed my child her snacks and food I put in her backpack was given away." I said.