eleven

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄

"You still got half of her stuff at your house right?" I asked Avontae

"Yea." He said as I put her in the car and closed the door.

I went back inside my house and grabbed all of my stuff so I can leave.

Once I got to the tattoo shop my client was already sitting down waiting on me. It was surprising because she was 30 minutes early.

"Where everybody at?" I asked Teyana.

"Tattooing, people been coming in all day." She said.

"This why I like when people book appointments first." I laughed.

"Hey how you doing?" I turned my attention to my client.

"I'm good." She responded.

"You can follow me." I said and she got up following me to the back.

I prepared her ankle and started on the tattoo. I could tell she was a little nervous so I turned on some music.

"Is this your first tattoo?" I asked.

"Yes, you can tell omg." She laughed.

"It's okay." I laughed. "I was nervous with my first tattoo as well.

"I think imma wait a while until I get my next tattoo cause this shit hurt." She mumbled.

When I finally finished I recorded my work and let her look at the finished product.

"This so pretty, thank you

"This so pretty, thank you." She smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"I pay upfront right?" She asked and I nodded my head.

Right after I cleaned my mess and set my stuff back up my next client came in.

This time I was doing a back tattoo. To me, I prefer doing back tattoos cause it's more space if that makes sense.