thirty-three

He pulled up to this house and I was just looking around

"I'll be back." He said before he got out the car going into the house.

I was just waiting for him to come back and looking around just in case I saw something out of the ordinary.

My phone rung and it was my brother calling me. He texted me a while ago saying he was over his babymomma's house with all the kids. I didn't have a problem with that because she's a cool person and she's nice to my child so it was fine with me.

"Hello." I said.

"You gone make me miss my flight." He said.

"Oh shit I forgot you was leaving today imma be there to pick her up in a lil while." I said looking at the house ready for him to come out.

"You good? Why you sound like that?" He asked.

"Yea I'm good. I don't want you to miss your flight, you can leave her with Mayah." I said.

"I told his dumbass the same thing." She said loudly causing me to laugh.

"I had to ask first dumbass." He said.

"Well you know that's my fave Sabrea, I'll look after her until you get here." She said into the phone.

"Thought this was my phone get back." He said.

"Boy shut up." She said.

"Imma be on my way, Brandon go before you miss your flight." I laughed calling him by his middle name.

"Ight bruh, love you." He said.

"Love you too, be safe." I hung up and Semaj came walking to the car. I did a double take because it looked like he a lil blood on his shirt. I'm guessing he went to his trunk to get a new shirt.