eighteen

I took a lot of what my sister said into thought

I took a lot of what my sister said into thought. It's just the fact that I be in denial most of time because I think every time that it'll work out.

Today was also my first day coming back to work. I got more clients today than I usually do because I been out.

I woke Serayah up so I can get ready to drop her off at Avontae's house. I plan on talking to him about everything when i finish up my last client.

After I finished getting both me and her ready I left on my way to his house. I don't know why when I pulled up I was nervous.

"You ready?" I smiled back at Serayah as she nodded her head smiling.

I grabbed her out of the car to pick her up, then I closed the door. She has stuff over his house too so it was no need to bring anything.

When he opened the door she reached for him as I gave her to him.

"Wassup." He tried to kiss me but I moved.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Bye baby." I said tickling her as she laughed.

"What's wrong wit' you?" He asked.

"I'm just tired, I got to go so I'll see you later." I walked away back into my car. I sat there for a few seconds getting my head together before I pulled off.

As I was driving I got a call from my brother. I should've known Serena was gone say something to him.

He's older than me but younger than Serena. When my father cheated he got someone else pregnant. We weren't around each other as much but we still had a bond which kind of faded.

I declined the call cause I didn't feel like hearing another lecture when now I understand what I have to do. I'll just text him later on.