sixteen

When I walked in I went upstairs slowly seeing him standing up scrolling on his phone

"Avontae...I thought your court date was today." I said.

"I lied." He chuckled.

"What?" I asked.

"My court datenot until next month, I told you cause I knew you would've been late." He laughed.

"That's not funny, I really thought I missed it." I threw a pillow at him but he dodged it. "Then what if I would've went there for real."I said.

"Stop throwing shit, I thought you would've caught on." He said as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it, it's probably my sister with Serayah." I said as went downstairs.

I opened the door and immediately closed the door behind me.

"Jay what you doing here?" I asked.

"Damn so you cut me off for real?" He smirked.

"You can't be here right now." I said.

"So you got ya boy in there?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Jay- I came here to talk to you but I see you busy." He shrugged.

"You really finna act like this?" I asked.

"You got mad at me cause I was obviously telling the truth. You did exactly what I thought you was gone do. Going back to this nigga, when he constantly give you reasons to not trust him." He said.

"You don't know him like I do." I said.

"But I do know how he allowed a female that he cheated on you wit' to talk shit about your daughter and not say shit about it. I don't know why you steady putting up wit that nigga." He said.

"He apologized for that though. Me and him been talked about the whole situation- When? After me you was laid up?" He cut me off.

Why these niggas pick the same day to confront me😖

"I asked you what were we doing and you didn't give me an answer." I said.

"You acting like I came over here to fuck or some shit. I can't just have a simple conversation wit you?" He asked.

"Oh my bad I forgot he got yo' mind set up up like that. You move on his time right?" He said.

I honestly ain't have nothing to say because he did have a point. He's always been trying to get me to have better for myself.

"I'm cool off you, whatever the fuck we had going on I don't want no parts. Do you." He said about to get in his car.

"Wait- Jay." I said feeling like I was going to cry but I guess tears was already forming.

"Nah I'm done." He closed his car door and drove off. I turned around to go back in the house. When I went back in Avontae was standing right there.

Pimp in distress I repeat pimp in distress

"Tae- fuck you doing talking to him?" He cut me off.

"Nothing, it don't matter." I said.

"You crying over the nigga so apparently it do matter." He said.

"Just leave it alone like I said."

"You know you a hypocrite right?" He chuckled.

"I'm really trying not to argue right now." I said.

"You doing the same thing I was doing, now yo' feelings hurt." He said.

"My feelings not hurt so you can really shut the fuck up, I been said I been single." I said going upstairs with him following me.

"Who you talking to?" He kept following me.

"You, who else the fuck." I said attempting to slam the door in his face but he caught it.

"Why you got an attitude I ain't did shit to you." He said.

"You steady saying shit to me when I already said to leave the situation alone." I raised my voice.

"Cause you a hypocrite. Anytime I do something or get caught you always drag it but when I ask a simple question you wanna ignore it and act like I did some to you." He raised his voice.

"Stop yelling at me." I said.

"You yelled at me first." He said.

"Fuck you." I said.

"Fuck you too." He said.

"Bitch." I mumbled.

"Crybaby." He said.

"Hoe."

"Pick me."

"Ugly."

"You ugly.

"Dummy."

"Dumbest."

"Pothead."

"Dickeater."

"Get the fuck out, I can't stand you." I said.

"Gladly." He left.
____________________________________

This was just a filler, I ain't forget about this book🦦