fifty-four

"Ok I'm done, let's go look at your hair

"Ok I'm done, let's go look at your hair." I picked her up and went to the mirror.

"You so pretty." I tickled her.

"You pretty too mommy." She cheesed.

"Thank you baby." I smiled. "Let's go pick you an outfit out." I said going to her room.

"I was going to the tattoo shop 3 hours later than usual because no client was booked this morning it was just all the afternoon and evening.

Once I got her dressed we was out the door and on the way to the tattoo shop. I only had a few appointments booked today because I wanted to spend more time with Serayah.

Once we was almost there I got a call from Teyana so I answered it.

"Hello." I said.

"Hey, how far are you?" She asked.

"About to pull up, why?" I asked.

"Taija, Londyn, and Makayla just walked in like the 3 musketeers." She said.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Deadass." She said.

"She really did that on purpose cause she knew I was coming today. Then, I got my daughter with me and I know she gone start some drama." I sighed.

"Where Avontae at? I was finna say you can tell him to come pick her up." She said.

"He said he had to deal with something with his sister today. I really don't want this drama around her and it's too late to cancel on my clients. Cause I just know they gone piss me off. I'm really tryna avoid fighting.

"I'm finna come in." I said.

"Ight, I'm walking back to the front." She hung up.

I got out the car and grabbed Serayah out her car seat before walking in.

"Hey." I said to Teyana and Trey.

"Wassup." Trey said

"Long time no see." Londyn walked to me and Serayah scrunched her face up putting her hand over her nose.