SNOWMAN

Hello, guys so sorry for not updating my two books. I have been focusing on my Suspected traitor au as well as helping my family moving and several other things. I know this might be too late but I have a very late Christmas special with an erasermic fluff. lol took me an hour to write this and I heard " snowman" on repeat!

Mimi: OKAY who wants to see the cutest teacher couple's Christmas was like!

Everyone; YES

LET'S GET STARTED!

The screen started up to show a snowy day at the park showing a young blond teen with a black-haired teen standing together looking into each other's eyes with Midnight, Emi, Tensei, and Oboro playing snowball fight in the background.

Present Mic: Look Shota it is us!

Tensei: Ah, the golden days~

Midnight: I am the queen of snowball fights, bow down to me!

Oboro: Yes, it is was fun, but the lovebirds pining was killing me

Emi: Exactly! I had to start making Hizashi jealous so they could act and finally date!

Hizashi was about to open his mouth until a snowball hit his face, same happened to Shota as they both turned to see Nemuri cackling at them. This encouraged them to both teams up and chase Nemuri and the rest of the gang.

Mina: Midnight- sensei, I wanted to know what Mic-sensei was going to say!

Midnight: Oopsies!

Then a time skip to what people assume is winter, it shows Eraserhead holding gifts and a cute winter plum blossoms bouquet walking to see Hizashi standing under a tree with a mistletoe holding a big bag full of stuff for Shota.

Present Mic: Aww, I remember this, you are such a sap Sho~

Eraserhead: Says the one who has gotten me twice the gifts, the bag was huge.

Mina: Agh!, couple goals, it is too much for me, I'm too single

Sero: honestly Erasermic has couple goals, everyone. Kudos to their successful love!

Hagakure: We should be talking about tall the times we've caught them in such sinful positions~

Eraserhead: Detention Hagakure

Hagakure: Worth it!

Hizashi oblivious to Shota slowly walking with small tears dripping down his face scared of what Hizashi would say. As he stepped in front of Hizashi. Hizashi looked back to see Shota's wet eyes instead of his typical dry eyes, which made him worried.

" Shota, are you alright? Why are you crying, did something happen" Hizashi quickly asked

" Hizashi I want to say, I'm sorry for all the things I have done. I left you after you needed me the most while you were always there for me. I was selfish about my feelings and I just wanted to...um..." Shota stopped and panicked

" It's alright Sho-" Hizashi got cut off by a sudden surprise.

Dabi: Eraserhead crying and apologising never seen that before

Midoriya: This is so cute!

Shinsou: Too sappy, but they adopted me so I've seen their romantic lives

Midnight: Finally you apologised for your asshole move.

Eraserhead: I get it, shut up

Shota quickly shoved the gifts and flowers at Hizashi and blurted out