Heart of gold(memes and stuff)

Mimi: Okay now that we are all done back to the show!

The screen started to flicker and suddenly shows Midoriya, Bakugou and his friends playing then disturbing glitches engulf the screen and then shows Bakugo and 2 of his mates bullying Izuku. Then suddenly it turns black and kept flashing a question.

Are you sure you want to proceed?

Mimi: Oh...

Mina: What's wrong with the machine?

Todoroki: I don't care! are we just going to ignore that we just saw Izuku being bullied by Bakugo?

Multiple of murmurs were echoing through the theatre as Midoriya hugged Shinso tight burying his face into his chest while Shinso wrapped his arms around protectively while glaring at a guilty Bakugo.On the other hand, Afo, lov, past Ofa users, Inko, other parents and some teachers were fuming angrily.

Mimi: This will be explained as you watch but right now the machine is malfunctioning.

Tsuyu: Kero, what are we going to do then?

Mimi: We could react to some simple moments that Midoriya has gone through that I have.

Kaminari: YES

The bakusquad was happy while the Dekusquad is happily smiling getting to see the moments. Everyone is oblivious to the idea could pretty much end badly. Midoriya was scared and Shinso was comforting him and knew Izuku's secrets while Nezu was a bit happy that he can let the staff see Midoriya's secrets.

Mimi: Hey Mido, do you want me to show them your relation to the league or no?

Midoriya: It's fine... they need to know at some point anyway.

Mimi: Okay if you're sure!

Mimi: TIME TO SEE!

Shinso and Midoriya: AHHHHHH!!!!!

Eraser fainted with a smile.

Present Mic: AWWWWWW

Hawks and Pro heroes: lol

Class 1a: Oh, I thought All Might was your favourite,

Midoriya: Eraserhead is my favourite as well, bakas.

Shinso: *laughing*