Villain Deku

Mimi: hola, ya'll wanna see something that could have possibly happened but didn't.

Shoji: Sure...is it something bad?

Mimi: I mean bad for you wannabe heroes and great for those villains!

Nezu: oh...I see I guess this might be the end of UA in the universe.

Everyone: WHAT?!

Mimi: CORRECT!

Mimi: Wait, I'll bring back the kids and Midoriya!

Midoriya: Oh~, please save me, heroes I'm a damsel in distress~~~~

Shinso: *takes Midoriya bridal style* I'm a villain, I've taken your precious princess!

Kota and Eri: Don't worry we'll save you like the amazing hero duo we are! WATER HOSE AND DEKUMILLION!

Mirio: I-*sobbing* Eri Chan!!!!

Eri: Hi Mirio!!!! I used a hero name that combined Deku and you!

Mirio: I-I know!

Kota: Are we hear to watch again?

Mimi: Yes my little cute brat! Eri come here, please.

Mimi:*whispers* Hey are you two comfortable of playing by yourselves? It's only for this episode.

Eri: Okay, but is it only for this episode and I get to see dad and papa?

Mimi: Of course

Kota: I'll protect and play with Eri!

Mimi: Okay you two can play so don't cause any trouble.

Mimi:*mumbles* Okay so I don't need to make the blood pink and censor swearing and dead bodies.

Mimi: OKAY NOW LET'S GET THIS STARTED!!!!

Mimi turned on her laptop and the screen started to flicker then it turned on.

The screen showed the repeat of the middle school incident and All Might shattering Deku's dream but this time Midoriya didn't leave the roof he just stood there smiling but there were tears coming out of his eyes.

Midoriya:Why are you crying you quirkless freak? Didn't you expect this? It's like they all say quirkless people will never become heroes didn't you know this already? Wow this building is tall...maybe I could just...

Midoriya walked to the edge of the roof.

Midoriya: if I do this I will be free.That means I don't have to be a burden anymore.Wait this is selfish! I have mum but she would probably be happy without me, one less mouth to feed. I don't deserve to be here.I should you go...goodbye cruel world~ 

Everyone was just shocked and the sensitive people were crying.

Inko: My baby...Please don't go I'm sorry!

 Recovery girl: Look what you did Toshinori!

All Might: Young Midoriya!

Afo: I'm gonna kill you with this hobo

Aizawa: I will make you suffer All Might

Then it showed midoriya fall off the roof slowly smiling then falling to the ground still smiling.Then the whole theatre heard CRACK THUMP AND SPLAT! Let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight as many people got sick to witness blood everywhere and a dead body on the floor.Then it showed a man...that man was Kurogiri! They warped gated out of there!

*2 weeks later*

Class 2A: OMG THEY MUST BE TORTURING HIM OR USING HIM OMG WE NEED TO SAVE HIM!