Origin pt 2!!!!!

Mimi: Okay so this will be a wild ride everyone!

Everyone: ...

Mimi: Welp tough crowd!
bottle table laptop, pen

The screen showed a 4-year old Izuku being standing in front of a kid with purple hair (not Shinso). Midoriya: Kacchan! stop being mean or else I won't forgive you!

Kacchan: HAH?! Fine Deku since you insisted I guess you're our punching bag now!

Bakugo and his mates lunged towards Izuku and the camera pans to the sky and slowly showed an emotionless Izuku on the floor bruised and scrapped up.

Aizawa: Bakugo...

Inko: My baby!

Iida: Bakugo this is such bad behaviour!

Bakugo: SHUT UP YOU EXTRAS!

Midoriya stood up and started to walk away with his yellow mustard bag. He slowly walked home but in an alleyway, there was a noise. Izuku stopped and looked at the alleyway and started to walk in. He stopped to see a teenage boy, who was surprised him. The boy looked at him with wide blue eyes. The boy himself looked roughed up, he had red hair with bandages and purple like bruises. Midoriya and the mystery boy stared at each other waiting whoever would move first. Midoriya moved slowly towards the boy and sat down and taking his bag off.

All Might: Young Midoriya is so nice

Endeavour: T-Touya

Rei: My child...

Shoto, Natsuo, Fuyumi: Brother...

Aizawa: Wait that's missing and presumed dead Touya Todoroki?!

Midoriya: Hi

Touya: Hi

Midoriya: Are you comfortable me touching you?

Touya: What?

Midoriya: Do want me to heal you or no?

Touya: Yes, please

Midoriya then took out a medical kit and a bottle of water. Midoriya gave the bottle of water to the 8-year-old and started to bandage him with ease.

Recovery girl: Wow Midoriya knows how to bandage people?!

Inko: Ah I taught my baby things and he learns so quickly and is so bright and mature!

Mitsuki: Inko, I wish I was a better mum like you.

Midoriya: So what's your name? My name's Izuku Midoriya

Touya: I-I......my name's Touya

Midoriya: Touya, that's a nice name :)

Touya: Thanks kiddo.

After Midoriya patched up Touya they both started to bond with each other. It showed every day Midoriya and Touya playing with each other then suddenly a rainy day showing Midoriya and Touya walking together to a cemetery.

Midoriya: I remember that day!

Dabi: Yep, lol we should've graffitied it.

Midoriya: No *punches playfully*

Touya walked and Midoriya followed to see Touya's grave. Midoriya looked at him sadly while Touya stared at it for a good old 5 minutes. Touya then started to laugh and looked back at shocked Midoriya.

Midoriya: You baka! Why are you laughing when people think you're dead?! I get that you hate Endeavour but jeez Touya what about the rest of your family? *pouts*