Should I be scared?

Mimi: This is going to be fun as this did actually happen!

Nezu: Oh, I think I know what this might be.

Aizawa: No, this is bad.

Midoriya: *silently hiding his notebooks*

Everyone else was intrigued by what might be shown.

Mimi: Oh, by the way, this takes place during when you guys had your dorm checked.

Class 2A: *sweatdropped*

The big theatre screen showed Aizawa and All Might going into the dorm rooms checking very thoroughly while the students went out to play . This is where it leads to some embarrassing discoveries to straight up not allowed in school or the lucky ones that don't get anything confiscated. Ever since Mineta moved out, they had got one of Japan's best cleaners to clean Mineta's room. When they mean cleaned his room it was where they had to burn the room, after that they did a chemical purification process and after that to make sure the room is holy, they sprayed holy water and added a few crosses as there were priests to kneel and pray. That was how Shinso's holy room was created. This was the same process for the table and chair in the classroom.

Midoriya: Oh, I remember that! 

Shinso: I'm glad I've gotten a clean room, table and chair.

Midnight: It was disgusting to go into the brats room.

Mineta: It wasn't that bad!

Hizashi: That's a huge lie.

The concerning or rather embarrassing findings in the rooms were Ashido's, Tokoyami's, Kaminari's, Aoyoma's and a few others. Aizawa had to confiscate Ashido's tub of manga so she can focus on her studies and told her to clean her room. Kaminari needed to chuck the useless junk away and Aoyoma's was too shiny to go in so Aizawa trusted Aoyoma that he doesn't have anything bad. When they enter Tokoyami's room it was dark obviously but it had a few disturbing stuff. Aizawa found a book on demons and how to summon them while finding an Ouiji board with a whole collection of candles and lighters that also included more books about the afterlife, paranormal activity, demons and etc. Though so far they had only confiscated Ashido's manga to put away safely to return to her at the end of the week.

Aoyoma: Ah, my sparkles are amazing as well as my room~

Mina: Aw man!, I couldn't get to finish the scene until the end of the week which was so long!

Tokoyami: no comment, I have passion for the void.

Hawks: I see...

Aizawa and All Might were pleased to find out that everyone else didn't have anything besides just more findings which actually helped the 2 teachers learned what their students liked better. Shoji's room was upgraded as there was artworks hanged and a few art supplies happily provided by Midoriya. Hagakure's room was a bit childish to Aizawa but the pastel and young aesthetic was what Hagakure liked, apparently what Hizashi said. Koda just had a rabbit that was approved by Nezu and mainly a soft room that All Might felt warm to be in. Sato's room had more baking stuff which wasn't surprising to say the least. Momo's room was cramped but she had nothing besides expensive items which Aizawa and All Might did not want to break. Jiro's room suited her with all the rock music and musical instruments in there. Iida definitely did not have anything at all besides a whole shelf of glasses which got Aizawa almost laughing, I mean you can't blame him. Sero was normal same as Bakugo's. Kirishima's was like a mini gym as well as Ojiro's who had looked like a Martial Art's Mojo. Todoroki got Aizawa and All Might thinking how much did Endeavour had to pay Nezu to be able to make a whole customised Japanese style room for the kid. Uraraka's room was full of pink and it suited her bubbly personality while Tsuyu's room was having a plant green aesthetic touch to it. Shinso's room was second last which had 2 cats in it that Aizawa did not know about, only Nezu knew. Though Shinso's room wasn't much besides having a nice wall full of pictures mainly cats and Midoriya with friends. Though it did have a few Eraserhead and Present Mic merchandise which was on top of a shelf.