If he wasn't there for us

(spoiler for heroes rising 2 )

Mimi: Yolo hi, welcome back!

Kurogiri: what do we have in-store today?

Mimi: What if Midoriya here never existed!

Bakugo: It'll be the same just without the nerd's annoying muttering and crap.

Mimi: Wrong! You know what ya'll piss me off while some of you actually listen to me so I won't explain after you watch this video.*Mimi started up the screen*

The screen showed everything like normal but Bakugo was being his ego-self but without bullying anyone.Then the sludge villain attacked but Bakugo had gone unconscious and was taken to the hospital since All Might only came in last minute. Then the UA entrance exam started and Uraraka Ochacko had been paralyzed due to the robots crushing her legs. She was shown in a wheelchair sadly crying.

Uraraka: Omg...

 Then the USJ attack happened...Aizawa died, Tsuyu has a scar due to Shigaraki, and others were gravely injured. Sports Festival came by and Todoroki did not get the talk he needed so he is still in his "I don't wanna use my fucking flame mode".Then the Hosu incident Iida died along with Native.

Aizawa: I could've died without Precious...*shook*

Tsuyu: kero, I could've gained a nasty scar.

Iida: Without Midoriya I would've died...

Then Class 1a had been slowly falling since then. During training camp Present Mic ( who was now Class 1A's homeroom teacher) was injured and it wasn't just him. Kota had been brutally killed by muscular. Training camp was a disaster but not compared to Kamino Ward. The plan failed since there was no Midoriya so heroes only ended up saving Bakugo who was scarred.Many more events happened...Wolfram got away,Melissa and David shield died.All Might was more injured. Then when heroes and Mirio went to save Eri, they failed. Mirio was quirkless and more heroes were injured and they only got to save Eri the next month. Eri was still sad and was adopted by Mic who was in depression due to the death of his husband. Shinso wasn't given a chance to be a hero.

Mic: no comment but at least I still have the kids...

All Might: This is a disaster.

Mirio: We failed the second time.

Shinso: I would still be in gen ed wow...

In heroes Rising 2, everyone in Class 1a had died and was killed as the villains got away with taking Katsuma's quirk and then...not just Class 1a had fallen that day...the whole world was taken over and All Might and all other heroes were gone besides the ones who quit and had moved on to hide pretending to be civilians.

Momo: We all got killed and took away Katsuma's quirk!

Mimi: yes, Which meant Nine and his friends were able to get away.

Somewhere in France

Hizashi: Hey Eri and Hitoshi, we're going to pick up Shota from grandma's house as well as staying there for a bit.

Eri and Shinso: Yes!

Hizashi: Lets's go!

There showed a Hizashi Yamada or should I say Hizami Yamada back to their old female body.She was shown in a beautiful sundress with silky dyed hair.Which was a white (like Eri's) faded to purple (like Shinso's) so it looked like they were related. 

Shinso: hey...Mum I had a weird dream like as if it took just one person to be there...everything would've been fine.

Hizashi: Me too Hitoshi but we have to leave this behind us now...Japan is done for and it's too dangerous. My relatives are all we have left and Shota needs us and blending in with the yakuza will give us more protection.Plus I am not Present Mic anymore, he was just there to make people smile and help people and scream or whatever.

Hitoshi: Is that why you went back to a female mum and changed your look?

Hizashi: Yes, being in disguised is what is best.

Eri: Am I going to play when we get there?

Hizashi: Of course! and Hitoshi will be training self defense and learning how to use a gun properly  since last time he shot the lamp recklessly.

Hitoshi: It was by accident muuuummmmm.

Midoriya: Why am I not surprised Toshi?

Hitoshi: I-I shsh!

Nemuri: If Shota died who's Shota? Also Hizashi you would've changed back to...

Hizashi: ...yes

Aizawa: Oh...

They arrived at a mansion and opened the door to see a blonde woman standing their with a baby and many other relatives.

Hizashi: Salut maman, comment était Shota? J'espère qu'il n'a pas causé beaucoup de problèmes.(hi mother, how was Shota? I hope he didn't cause much trouble.)

Hizashi's mum: Non, Shota était un range! (No, Shota was an angel!)

The baby looked similar to Aizawa.He has black hair but with two blonde streaks and had Hizashi's green eyes.Hizashi smiled and hugged the baby close.

Hizashi: I wish you were here...

The end

Mimi:Well, I think Hizashi will explain.

Hizashi: This would've happened if I didn't do an abortion and I have a yakuza family in France but they kill bad people and they have permission too so it isn't illegal.

Aizawa: Wow...all of this would've happened if Midoriya wasn't here!?

Mimi: Yes, you grumpy old man!

Mimi: Anyway, bye people!