Random moments in UA

Mimi: Random moments in UA

Bakugo: There is probably like 300 season because trust me those extras are causing those moments.

Aizawa: God...

Hizashi: C'mon love, let's watch!

Aizawa: fine...

Mimi: Let's start!

1. Deku snaps at Aizawa

Kaminari: OMG I REMEMBER!

Sero: OMG YESS HAHAHHAHHAHA

Midoriya: hmph!

Aizawa: kill me and I blame you for this Bakugo!

Bakugo: SHUT UP YOU HOBO CATIPPILAR NOT MY FAULT YOU TRIED TO MESS WITH DEKU

Hizashi: What are they talking about Shota?

Mimi: You'll see~

The screen opened up to show a day in the Classroom with students in groups doing a studying period while Aizawa stood there bored.

Aizawa: This is more boring than usual...there's no classroom drama or any interesting conversations...UGH! God I wish Zashi was here..........................................................hm what should I do? Maybe I should mess with Midoriya~

Aizawa had to think for a bit.

Aizawa: WAIT! Midoriya is wearing ripped jeans today...wait he got a uniform pass by Nezu since Bakugo ripped his original pants...pft hehehehe time has come.

Aizawa: Midoriya, Go to your dorm to change into normal jeans.

Midoriya: Um..Why sensei?

Aizawa: School doesn't allow ripped jeans

Midoriya: well, why doesn't the school allow ripped jeans?

Aizawa: Because it's sexually distracting for the students.

Class 2A: *silence*

Midoriya: HuH? *stands up and walks to Aizawa* BiTch WHA? Bitch who the fuck is sexually distracted to kneecaps! BITCH like WHO!!!!

Aizawa: *shocked and a bit scared* ...

Midoriya: SeXUALlY DiStRAcTing?????? have you ever seen anybody you know say "damn baby, I see you have there some SEXY KNEECAPS!

Everyone in the theatre laughed at that

Everyone: *laughing really hard while Iida was mortified*

Aizawa: I-

Midoriya: look if you're not sexually distracted by my neko neko kneecaps then I ain't changing shit! *goes back to seat *

Aizawa: It's always the quiet kids! DAMN IT BAKUGO WHAT DID YOU DO TO PROBLEM CHILD! I'm not paid enough for this, I want my husband! *internally crying*

Dabi: HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Shinso: OMG this is gold!

Hizashi: Pft- omg Sho why?

Aizawa: I was bored! OKAY?

Midoriya: *pouts* 

Mimi: OKAY NEXT!

2. I will beat you!

Uraraka: Yay finally Bakugo lost!

Bakugo: GOD DAMMIT!!!!!

Shinso: great job Izu

Izuku: Thank you!

Mimi: NEXT

3.There's something in the vents!

Sero:I swear there's something in the vents!

 Mina: I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!

Mimi: You'll see~

Shinso and Midoriya: oh snap they're gonna find out!

The screen showed almost everyone in the classroom early where class hasn't started yet. Then there was clanging and giggles in the vents.At first the students didn't pay much attention to it until it kept on happening everyday. This made many of the students scared but Monoma decided to cause a rumor that the thing in the vent was probably a demon that haunts UA but it crawls through the vents. This obviously made everyone concerned and when they told the teachers the teachers denied it but they also knew what was happening.

Kaminari: YOU KNEW WHAT WAS HAPPENING AIZAWA SENSEI? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!

Aizawa: nah, you brats find out yourselves and I expected better from you brats as well.

Ojiro: What do you mean sensei?

Aizawa: Should've observe your surroundings.

Mimi: Oooooooooo the big reveal~

Meanwhile in the vents...

Midoriya: Hicchan~ s-stop *giggles*

Shinso: *peppering Midoriya's face with kisses* Nope, I love you too much

Midoriya: We're being loud!

Shinso: Screw people that are under us, I don't care about their existence.

Midoriya: Their our classmates and friends!

They continued to mess around until class started and they dropped out of the vents when no one was looking to their seats.

Iida: I-I give up!

Uraraka: It was you two?!

Mina: OMG SHIP BUT I'M STILL MAD!

Jiro: ...WHILE I WAS SUFFERING FROM THE NOISES!!!! YOU TWO WERE HAVING FUN!!!?

Shinso: Yes

Midoriya: Sorry!

Aizawa: God, is this a way how you kids avoid me and do PDA in the vents?

Midoriya: Hm, yes but the other reason is that Nezu doesn't have camera's in the vents.

Nezu: I used to until you two decided to take over the vent system so I took out all the camera's for your privacy.

Everyone is just done right now.

Mimi: lol end of chapter~

Everyone: Wai-

The end....