Chapter 12

Hey guys sorry I've been hurt because of my basketball game so I had stay in the hospital then I got the flu so I've been feeling sick, but I feel a little better now :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 12

"Cole." I replied to him his eyes darkened even more than before "What are you doing here?" He asked me glaring down at me with his cold stare.

I glared back at him "Why are you here?" He snapped angrily I only glared at him more "Don't talk to me like that I have every right to be here." I said back his glare dropped a little "Do you have any idea what these people did to my father!" Cole said I nodded and he looked at me astonished.

"So why are you here!" He said through his gritted teeth I sighed and looked straight into his eyes "Because Julian is my brother." I said as Julian came into view standing in front of me protectively I kept my hand on his arm.

"That's a lie! They didn't have a daughter!" He exclaimed I shook my head "It's the truth I was hidden for various reasons." I mumbled the last part cole glared at Julian "Please let's just talk about this tell your pack to stand down!" I pleaded his eyes snapped to mine and softened at the desperation in my voice he sighed angrily and nodded reluctantly.

I heard the screams stop and we walked over to the pack house to see his men looking confused I immediately spotted Dave and smiled slightly at him we walked into the house with Dave following and into the living room.

We all just sat there for a few I was sitting by Julian while Cole sat on the other couch all jittery and he seemed.....edgy? "So is anyone going to tell me why we stopped fighting all of a sudden and why she's so close to... Him." Dave said looking at Julian with disgust I growled at him and he put his hands up in the air in surrender.

"She's his sister." Cole mumbled Dave looked at me shocked and I just sighed and nodded "Cole don't be mad I just don't want my brother to be hurt." I said he looked at me shaking his head "Erica why didn't you just tell me we could've worked things out back at home." He said I snorted at that "You're really stubborn I hardly doubt you would listen." I said he just looked at me sadly and Julian spoke up.

"Can't we start over I know what my father did was wrong and he knew himself but don't punish us for something we had no control over." He said cole looked at him his eyes turning a little cold.

I gave him a pleading look and his eyes soften "Fine.... But Erica we need to talk about you leaving." He said and then paused to look and my brother Julian "I'm not letting you off the hook so easily so think I'm going to be all buddy buddy with you I'm only doing this because Erica is my mate." He said I slapped his shoulder.

"Be nice." I snapped he glared at me for a second, but stopped when he heard a little voice "Daddy!" I heard Violet's voice squeal as she ran from the hallway and into Cole's arm "Hey baby girl." He said smiling down at her.

I smiled at that a little he always did treat her good he kissed her cheek "I missed you." She said he bounced her up and down on his hip "I missed you to. Where you good to your mother?" He asked she nodded "Yes daddy." She said smiling he smiled back and whispered something in her ear she nodded kissed his cheek and he set her down.

She walked over to Julian and grabbed his hand pulling him up the stairs and he of course followed her up the stairs. Once they were out of sight he ordered Dave to leave and Cole turned his back away from me holding onto the back of the chair.

"Erica do you have any idea how worried I was when you left?" He asked I didn't say anything I knew he didn't want me to speak right now "We could've easily just talk this out and all of this could've been avoided." He stated I sighed and walked up behind him wrapping my arms around him I rubbed his chest and put my head against his back.

"I know I'm sorry, but I wanted to see him anyways." I said he turned around and hugged me tightly "Please don't ever leave me again I almost went crazy looking for you do you know how tempted I am to just take you right now back to my pack house an lock you up in our room." He said holding me even tighter as I laid my head on his chest.

I looked up at him as his green eyes gazing into my chocolate brown eyes his hand stroked my cheek softly as he bent down his forehead against mine. "Promise me not to leave me ever again." He said I nodded.

"I promise." I whispered to him as his lips smashed against mine. It was then I knew I was actually in love with this man. My mate who I thought I'd never want to have anything to do with. Was here holding me and passionately kissing me like he'd lose me. I was in completely in love with Dangerous Mr. Alpha.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So short chapter that hasn't been updated in the longest time but hey guys I'm getting back into the writing mode! And yes I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I'm starting on it right now so please don't get mad there is definitely more to come ! :)

IM BACK!!

Soo....

Vote

Fan

Comment

xXAriseToLoveXx