Chapter 6

Sorry guys! I'm on vacation again and soo I haven't been able to upload really...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 6

"Open the freaking door Erica!!" Cole screamed from the other side, I had locked myself in the bathroom door not wanting to see him.

"No it's not fair I was in heat!!" I screeched he growled layout didn't say how you had to fall for me so I see it as fair game." he replied cockily I didn't answer I just sat on the toilet lid listening to him ban on the door.

"If you don't open this door I'll break it." he said I got up sitting in the front of the door "If you do you'll hurt me." I replied he groaned and I hear him slid down against the door "Fine I'll just wait you out." he said I heard him sigh.

"I don't get why you're so mad about this I'm your mate I will never love anyone like I do to you and I've never hurt nor will I so please just give me a chance and open your heart to me." he said I grumbled and got opening the door "Fine, but do something and I'll fucking kill you." I threatened his eyes darkened and he glared for a second and then sighed nodding.

I smiled and skipped away out to see Violet who was staring outside she saw me and smiled "Hey mommy!" she squealed out hugging me I hugged her back "Hey." I said taking her hand I walked up to Cole "Violet wants to go out to the park and then for some ice cream!" I said he looked down at Violet and smiles nodding.

"Okay." he said walking up the stairs as soon as he got up she stared at me frowning "Why'd you say that." she said I shrugged "Didn't you say you wanted to he tout more so do I!" I said she nodded as Cole came back dressed with his keys.

I followed him to the garage getting in his car Violet got in the back "Erica you look beautiful." he said he took my hand in his and put it on his lap as we drove in silence for 20 minutes. Finally we got to The Marble Slab an I hoped out of his truck picking up Violetfrom the back seat she got I to my arms I held her with one arm as my hand was in Cole's.

The lady up at the front looked bored till we walked in she eyed Cole like candy and I growled at her Cole tightened his grip on my hand "Welcom to The Marble Slab what can I get you?" She asked looking just at him while batting her eyelash and twirling her hair flirting with him.

She had no shame what do ever he ignored her and turned to me "What do you want?" he aske "Chocolate mint." I said and then asked Violet who asked for an Oreo ice cream he ordered cotton candy ice cream "Well that be all?" she asked flirting "Yes that will be all for me, my WIFE, and my DAUGHTER." he said kissing me he shoved his tounge in my mouth.

I moaned and heard her clear her throat she glared at me and looked at Cole handing him our ice cream. We sat at a booth and ate it "Mmm Yummy!" I said he looked at me "Lemme try." he said I took the spoon and gave him some.

He did the same to me and I smiled "Mommy and daddy I can't believe you mad out that's nasty!" she said shivering I giggled as Cole laughe lightly "Your going to one day." I muttered Cole looked at me and glared "I don't think so my daughter is not having any guys unless it's her mate." he stated I giggled.

Aawh he's got fatherly love and skill I still can't believe he called me his wife! We left and I still got glares from the lady I shrugged off her jealousy. "Violet do you still want to go to the park?" I asked she shook her head sleepily so we drove back home.

Once we got back home I tucked Violet I to bed kissing her forehead as did Cole. "So...what do you want to do?" he asked I thought and smiled taking his hand we walked to our room and I set him on the couch as he looked at me curiously "Movie Time!!" I screamed picking out 21 Jumping Street I ran down the stairs like a kid and popped some popcorn.

Cole was laughing at me "Your like a kid at times." he said as I sat down next to him "But you like it." I joked he turned to me with a serous expression "Actually I really do that's what makes you perfect and mine." he stated I just shrugged off the comment and laughed my ass of watching the movie.

"Channing tatum is HOT!" I said Cole growled wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me to him. I giggled and looked up at him and pecked his lips "But your sexy!" I said he smiled and leaned in kissing me harder I put my hand on his cheek and he picked me up sitting me on his lap.

*********SEX SCENE FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER SO JUST LETTING YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE SEX SCENES!!********

I smiled into the kiss as he trailed little kisses down my neck "Erica?" he said I looked down at him "I should have done this the first time I saw you, but I didn't want you to be mad." he said I raised an eyebrow not understanding what he said.

That was until I felt him sink his teeth I to my neck I groaned a little which soon turned I to moans "Cole." I moaned out he picked me up making the popcorn fall to the floor I hadn't notice that his short was off as my hand trailed down his bare chest feeling up on his abs.

He took my shirt and jeans off quickly while kissing my stomach his hands slowly went I to my underwear pulling them down. His knuckles lightly skimming down hip going all the way down to my ankles he moved back up his hands stopping at my thighs pulling me fiercely on his lap I kissed him down his jawline as he unclipped my bra I tugged as his jeans unbuckling his belt and taking his jeans off.

He chuckled at me eagerness as I took of his boxers and my hand touched something hot and stiff he groaned his eyes rolling at the back of his head. "Erica.." he moaned as I started stroking him he groaned and moaned as I kept going faster and faster till he came.

"Oh Erica.." he said as he pushed me gently down on the bed he positioned himself and plunged into me making me gasp with each thrust "Cole Faster." I moaned biting my lip as he went faster making is climax together.

He fell beside me breathing hard as he pulled me to him "You know I don't remember the last time we did this since I WAS IN HEAT." I said he laughed lightly "Yeah we'll I hope you like it." he mumbled I snuggled into his chest. I can't believe being mated with him is this great! "I love you." Cole said kissing my mark "I love you to." I said to him back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So I did this on my on my iPod do its harder to change all the messed up words!! I'll make sure to edit!!

Tell me what yah think!! XD

IT WAS PRETTY SEXUAL TODAY IN THIS CHAPTER!! \(^_^)/

60 Votes

Fan

Comment

xXAriseToLoveXx