Chapter 2

Sooo here's the new chapter!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 2

"Tell me more about you." He asked I glared at him "Why should I if I don't even know your name." I said well actually I forgot his name... he just laughed and then smirked at me "I didn't know you wanted know my name so bad however I can find ways to make you remember." He cooed.

I ignored him, I don't even know why I'm still freaking here!! "Because you love me so much you can't find your self to leave me baby." He said I glared harder at him and he smirked "Cole." He said I looked at him confused.

"My name is Cole baby." He said I glared at him "Stop calling me baby." I said he just chuckled pulled me in his lap I tried getting out but he held me tight and didn't even bulge!!

I sighed giving up and just sat their "So are you going to tell me more or are going to go straight to the mating." He said kissing my neck "Personally I want to go straight to mating with you I know you do." He said cockily.

I rolled my eyes and turned towards him "I will NEVER mate with someone like you." I snarled he glared at me and growled loudly "You don't have a choice you will fall for me." He said I snorted and he didn't say anything.

"I like the color red and blue what about you?" He said finally after 5 minutes of silence "Purple." I muttered he nuzzled his face in my neck and sniffed in my scent "You smell delicious." He said "Forget it buddy I'm not doing ANYTHING with you." I said.

I saw as Violet skipped in and stood in front of us "Mommy..." She said I scooted back next to Cole and picked up Violet sitting her on my lap "Yes baby girl." I said she rubbed her eyes sleepily "I thought you left me like my other mommy." She said.

I kissed her cheek "I would never." I told her she smiled and fell asleep on my chest Cole was looking at me knowing I wasn't going to do anything with him with Violet in my arms "Why don't you put her in the bed over there." I mumbled pointing at his bed.

I nodded sitting her on the bed once I turned around he grabbed my hand making me try to pry them out of him but failing miserably so I just gave up and let him drag me through the house to an office I assuming because it looked like one.

He sat down in a chair and then looked at me "What pack are you from babe?" He asked "Why would you like to know?" I asked smiling he glared at me "because you're my mate." He stated "I have no mate." I said.

He growled at me and stood up towering over my small figure, but I still stood tall and smirked "How long are you going to pretend that you don't feel anything for me." He said and I scoffed "I really don't." I said and then he pushed me on the wall he touched my arm and I felt tingles.