39 | RELATED PERSON (PART 3)

they stayed like that for hours.

minhyung just held both of them in his embrace, patting their small bodies and staring at their sleeping faces.

donghyuck was sleeping against his chest, and mark was sleeping on his thigh.

"who would hurt such soft kids?" minhyung said, caressing donghyuck's hair. after that, he carefully examine the bruises on his arm, and all places as well,

only to notice that these bruises looked new.

minhyung raised an eyebrow, as he slowly laid donghyuck down onto the floor, before his attention went to his little brother. carefully, he unwrapped the wounds on his arm,

only to see fresh wounds on it.

he may be stupid, he didn't finish school, but when mark said that seoyeon did all this,

he didn't know if he should believe or not.

he knew that some kids didn't lie, they don't know how, and the way he looked at donghyuck's scared eyes, mark's traumatized figure, he started to think about it.

but.... no.

his girlfriend couldn't be that crazy to abuse such nice kids, especially his own brother.

looking at their soft faces sleeping, minhyung gave them a smile and slowly stand up, leaving the room to meet seoyeon.

but before he could shut the door close, didn't want to let out any sound that could wake the kids up,

seoyeon was already there.

"i see that you like kids so much" she gave him a smile, and he smiled back.

"its been a while since the last time i saw my brother..." minhyung rubbed the back of his neck. seoyeon nodded in response, as she wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck.

"they'll be alright, don't worry" she smiled.

and her words assured minhyung that they are really going to be just fine.

"the orphanage are so cruel, they're just little boys..." minhyung sighed.

he tried to pushed seoyeon away, but she wouldn't stop pulling him closer. he wasn't so use to skinship and stuffs like this, sometimes he was nervous, and sometimes he was so uncomfortable.

"true... im-"

"hey, you didn't tell me that you took another kid with you." minhyung said.

seoyeon raised her eyebrows for a while, before she smiled again.

"he's cute, don't you think?"

"yeah... then? you said that everyone in the orphanage were abused, and you took that little fella just because he is cute?" minhyung asked, starting to get kunfused.

it wasn't logical at all. why did she take only instead of all of them? he knew that there were only 7 kids in the orphanage. it wasn't going to be such a burden-

minhyung's thought were cut off,

when seoyeon pulled him into a kiss.

it felt like everything were on air.

the kiss lasted for a few minutes, until seoyeon slowly pulled away.

"im sorry, i can't take everyone" seoyeon pouted.

and it melted minhyung's heart completely.

"its okay... we'll go and get them one day" minhyung smiled at her as he patted her head, which resulting for her to gave him a tight hug.