09 | HIS WOUNDS

"hey renjun, didnt you get anything from your friend seulbyul yet?"

renjun stop stacking up his files as his eyes went to yangyang who was staring at him with a cup of coffee in his hand. renjun gave him a smile, before he leaned back agaisnt his seat.

"im working on it"

"working on it? she didnt even come here and obviously you were in your office for the whole day, what do you mean working on it?" yangyang raised his eyebrows, started losing patience with his job partner.

renjun pulled up his sleeves, resting his arms on the table. he stared at the coffee in yangyang's hand, tried to think any possible answers to give his partner.

"hey, look" yangyang stepped foward when renjun didnt give any respond to his question. he took a seat infront of renjun, landing his cup on the table.

"we need to work it out, okay? she probably knows something that we don't know yet. you're her friend, why not ask her—"

"she didnt come back since two days ago" renjun cut yangyang's words.

"w..what? if she didnt come to your house then how about naeun?"

"she did send naeun to our house but she didnt even bother herself to come in and have a conversation with us. well, with me actually. we argued, i don't know, this is so stressful" renjun wiped his face and ran his hands through his hair.

"you guys, have a fight?"

"lets not talk about that. now, where's the report—"

"what report? gosh renjun, how can we write a report when we didnt even have the informations?" yangyang chuckled, making renjun smiled akwardly. his friend stood up with his coffee, and then patted renjun's shoulder.

"have some rest"

renjun just watched yangyang leave, before he loosened his tie.

he didn't want to know what is rest until everything is solved.

"hey, naeun" jaemin asked the little girl who was enjoying her ice cream. naeun looked up at him, eyebrows raised.

"do you remember haechan?"

"yeah! he came to my house last night to teach me—"

"at nIGHT? teaching service is available even at night?" jaemin asked, widening his eyes in disbelief. that's mean, haechan went to seulbyul's house at night. what time did he leave?

"yup. but it only took an hour or two. he left before 10pm"

"that couldnt be a problem if its before 10pm, i guess." jeno interrupted, sitting on the couch with a bowl of ramen. jaemin who still couldnt believe that happened, stared at naeun while tapping his chin.

"have you ever seen them... you know... being lovey-dovey?"

"if you consider staring at each other while smiling as lovey dovey" naeun finished his ice cream and grinned at jeno, pointing at his ramen.

"NO, COOK IT BY YOURSELF"

"you know i cant" naeun pouted, but jeno still refused to share his ramen. they end up having a fight on the couch, while jaemin was still thinking about this haechan guy.

"ASK JAEMIN TO COOK IT FOR YOU"

"look at him, he's in a whole new world" naeun sang, making jeno chuckled while throwing a pillow at his best friend. "bro, what's your fantastic point of view?"