07 | HUGS AND TEARS

"are you guys really going to ignore me again today?"

silence.

seulbyul sighed, wiped her face as she bit her lips. she looked down at naeun who was sitting on renjun's lap, renjun combing her hair and tied it with a ponytail style.

"i really don't know what have i done, guys. its been two days and you guys didnt want to talk to me"

and thats when jisung walked pass her with a glass of water, followed by chenle. they just do whatever they want, as if they didnt even listen to seulbyul's words. jeno as well, he just walked downstairs with his nintendo as he slammed himself on the sofa, ignoring the girl.

"hey, what's—"

"nothing, seulbyul. there's nothing" renjun shut her down with his low voice, as he stood up to make breakfast for naeun. naeun just followed him, kinda scared at her aunt's cold and frustrated face.

"i just can't get it when you guys are totally ignoring me—"

"i told you its nothing, seulbyul. stop arguing" renjun scoffed from the kitchen. seulbyul rolled her eyes, as she sat on the sofa.

jaemin had went to work early in the morning, and she didnt even know why.

"you guys are ignoring me because you think i have something to do with the killer, right? because he didnt kill me? so, you do want him to kill me? that's what you guys are questioning— wait, you're assuming that—"

"no! seulbyul, stop saying that, please!" renjun yelled, making naeun and the others startled. jisung and chenle immediately left the house, didnt want to interfere the argument as jeno just sat there, earphones on and ignoring everything that is happening around him.

"please, dont. we didnt want you to die, please" renjun lowered his voice, as he handed naeun the breakfast and ruffled her hair.

"we just think that if the killer didnt kill you, he must have known you. if he knew you, he must had some conversations with you. you guys may be friends. thats my point! i dont—"

"i dont get it why are you guys ignoring me if that's your only point. you know that i did nothing wrong."

"i cant say that you're fully innocent"

"SO I AM THE VILLIAN NOW?" seulbyul widened her eyes, tears started forming as she stood up and looked at renjun who was picking up naeun's toys on the floor. renjun sighed, before he stopped and turned to face the girl.

"hey, i am not blaming you, okay? i am a police officer. you heard me two days ago. i am not blaming you, i just need more answers and investigations"

"you didnt trust me" tears started falling, and thats when jeno looked up. he looked at renjun, widened his eyes as if he was scolding him, before he turned to seulbyul who wiped her tears away infront of him.

"seulbyul—"

"i swear i have nothing to do with the killer. i swear on my life for that" seulbyul whispered, letting her tears drop to the floor as she picked up her hand bag. she turned to look at naeun, who was eating like nothing happened.

"naeun, let's go—"

"i'll send her to school, no worries" renjun replied coldly, making seulbyul's tears fell more. jeno stood up, guilty filled himself as he took her arm to calm her down.

"hey, i trust you, its okay—"

"nevermind"

after slamming the door close, she walked away from the house.