curse of roseanne park (2)

Y/n pov

I shifted when I heard a knock on the door. Roseanne was still clinging to my waist.

Ah my minds going wild. Whatever someone's at the door, but I can't wake her up to quickly.
"Hey, someone's at the door. You have to get up." I lightly shook her but she didn't move. Actually, there was no reaction from her at all. And she looked pale.
"Hey. Hey, get up. Stop playing around there's someone at the door. Roseanne." I started to shake her harder and pulled her hands off me. I got up and lifted her up,
"Hey, Roseanne wake up! Please, this really isn't funny." I lightly laughed and pulled her on my lap.

"C'mon, wake up." Ah shit now I'm a bit nervous. I was about to slap her lightly when I felt her arms wrap around my neck and hear her sigh.
"Mmh, you said we could sleep." I heaved a big sigh and leaned back onto the bed.
"God, why didn't you answer the first time I called you!?" I pinched her arm and she leaned in bitting my neck.
The door was knocked on again and I heard her groan.

"Fuck just go away I'm tired." She was glaring at the door through her droesy eyes.
"Hey, this isn't even your house. People are allowed to knock plus the guys standing watch decided to let them through. So must be someone important. So...wanna get up so I can open the door?" She laughed and tightened her hold.

"You're funny. If you want to get up you have to make me move." She lifted her head so I could see a slight smirk on her face.
"Please, it could be important.."
"Not my problem." This girl... I wrapped my arms around her tighter and she laughed.
"Are you trying to get me off or not?" I lifted my hand and slowly moved it up to her head. I held onto her hair and tugged lightly. She groaned and I could feel her smile against my neck.

"You want to do this again?" Her voice was lower and I started to feel the heat creeping up my face.
"Alright that's enough. Up. Now." She didn't move so I tugged her hair lightly again.
"Up Chaeyoung." She groaned louder and pushed herself off me.
"See, you can move by yourself." I couldn't stop the smile I felt playing on my face. I laughed and ran to the door.
I looked through the small hole and saw jimin again. I let out a huff and ignored the slight foot steps I heard upstairs.

I heard him knock again and my brain started to argue with itself. I felt myself start to reach for the door knob and when I opened it he stood there fidgeting with his fingers.
"What do you want?" He sighed and gave me a defeated look.
"Y/n please I just want to talk."
"What do you want to say? Listen I already- MPH!" I felt my face pulled in and a pair of lips on mine. I pulled away and pushed him off.

"What the FUCK Is wrong with you?!" My voice raised with each word and I shoved him out.
"You literally decide to kiss me after all the bullshit you've done? What the hell are you thinki-" I got caught off again and pulled into another kiss.

What the hell is this guy think-

...

That's not the same pair of lips. A pair of hands wrapped around my neck. The lips were soft and gentle. I didn't get to respond before they pulled away quickly. I opened my eyes and saw Roseanne wearing some lipstick and a tight dress. Oh what the fuck. I felt her place another on my cheek probably leaving a mark with her lipstick. I was still dazed but she smiled and leaned into my ear.

"Hey, get ready for our date soon okay?" I felt her tug my shirt and nodded.
"Okay." She then turned and stared at jimin.
"Ah, you're someone y/n knows right?" He bowed and nodded,
"Ah, I'm sorry... I'll just get going. Y/n why didn't you tell me you had a girlfr-"

I cut him off quickly,
"Just...leave". He closed his mouth and nodded quickly walking away. I closed the door and glanced at her as she started to take off the lipstick.
"Is that why you were running around upstairs?"