Lisa

Y/n POV

White. As my eyes slowly adjusted to the room one thought went through my head.Where the fuck was I? 

"Y/n?" I glanced at where I heard the voice and...holy shit. Whoever I was looking at is the cutest person I have ever seen. I felt my mouth go dry and my heart start to increase, maybe a bit to much because the machine next to me started to go quite quickly. I glanced at the girl an she was already out the room yelling about something. Who the hell was she? Do I know her? Well i don't think a random person would be sitting next to you in...where was I? I glanced around white room. A white bed. Some couches, a television. Tables, machines, a big ass window showing blue skies,  wait a minute. Who am I? I glanced around nervously, I'm definitely in a hospital but why. 

Well maybe cause you have no idea who you are dumb ass. Well I'm here for help so no point in moving. I'm just going to wait for that pretty girl to comeback. I sat there and waited a bit until the girl and a group of people followed her. Oh I don't like this, why were there so many people? I glanced at that girl again and she looked away. Did I do something to her? No way, I wouldn't do something to someone like her. Right? Well, I guess I wouldn't know now would I. A doctor i assume walked up to me.

"Can you here me?" I nodded and continued to look at the people behind him. A girl with silvery blue hair was there, a girl who looked quite worried and had tears in her eyes. And a girl who oddly enough looked somewhat like a cat. But, not in a weird way in a way that makes you interested in her I guess. But my eyes still wandered to the other girl. She had bangs, a cute face and they were all wearing hats? All holding masks in their hands. Why are they wearing hats inside? 

"Do you know who you are?" I stared at the man before looking down and nodding no slightly. "I'm...Yeah no I don't know who I am." I gave him a awkward smile and the girls behind him had started to cry. God damnit. I just made four people cry because of me. I sighed and stared at the doctor. Should i ask why I'm here and why I have no idea who I am? Maybe that's a good idea. "Um, may I ask. Why am I here? Why can't I remember anything?" He glanced at the girls and looked back at me. I started to feel slightly annoyed as more time passed. I should know what happened to me. He sighed and pulled up a chair next to me. I sat up ready to hear what happened

"Your name is Y/n Kim. You were...hit by a car." Excuse me? I was hit by a fucking car?  I laid back down and after a moment or two I sat back up. The two people ran into the room. I knew them. I fucking knew whoever those two were. I could literally feel my brain digging trying to remember them. I fucking know them I just have to think harder. Oh but my head was starting to hurt. A lot. I laid back and moved a hand to my head. I know these people that's why they're all here. Who. "I know you two." I pointed at the two people as they stood there with tears. I kept staring and it hit me. Hard. I groaned lightly and held my head my other hand was clutched into a fist. "Eomma? Appa?" I stared at the two and I saw they had big smiles on their faces. The memories of them came back but there was also another person there. A few people actually in our house that raven hair girl standing there was familiar to they all were. I pointed at the girl and thought "Are you my...sister?" She started crying more and ended up hugging me. I couldn't breath and the doctor had to lightly push her away.

And then there were three. No there were a lot more. A lot more. I had two other sibling right? "Do I have more siblings? I do right?" I sat there thinking and i saw the three nod. Hm, weird. "Why was I hit by a car? Was i being a idiot or.." Everyone in the room went quiet. Damn it. "Y/n/n, the doctor said we really shouldn't force any memories on you." So i have to find out who that cute girl was on my own? I nodded and just leaned back trying to figure out what happened when i felt a slight pain. Nope, not slight. It was growing pretty quickly. I took in a deep breath and started to squirm. Oh holy crap this hurt so bad. It was in my back but traveling lower "Uhmm, Oh fu- Sir, there is a growing pain in my back and legs plea-" I was cut off when a big pulse of pain shot through me. It must've been super bad because I soon saw black.