Rosé(fem)

I'll do a regular next chapter.

Y/n pov
Day6. They are by far my best guys. We all play together in band and hang out after. Sure I'm the main singer, but their okay with it. They say they like small parts and background. But they get just as much fun and attention. It's great.

We are currently in the hallways and I sad to say this. But I'm staring at Rosé again. She's beautiful. Sure I have a girlfriend, but she's cheating on me. We don't even actually love each other. Hell, I've seen her with girl twice in our house. But we were ok with each other, friends just we couldn't fathom the idea of being more.

So, I was staring at some one I actually like. She was talking to her friends. When class was going to start she looked at me and I looked away. You see I have a reputation of being a cold badass. But im not. I glanced back up and saw her smiled at me. I felt my heart beat increase. I smiled back slightly and gave her a curt wave. She smiled and went back to talking. I grabbed my bag and we went to the practice room. I switched with dowoon a lot.

So, today I was going to play my guitar for half the day then switch to the drum set. I had wrote a new song with young k. Two actually. Sweet chaos for the performance coming up and I like you. To express how I like Rosé.

I smiled as we walked there and me dazing off I bumped into someone. They stumbled on me and I hit the wall. They fell on me and to my luck. Rosé. I felt heat rush to my face and we just stared at each other. She was red and looking away. Cute.

I laughed and pushed her slightly off. She was blushing and looking at the ground. I stabilized her and looked down at her. Me being 6 feet. I smiled at her as students walked by. I saw her friends smirking. She blushed even more and said
"Hey, Y/n...I was wondering if you wanted to hang out later." She said softly. I smiled and said
"I'd love to. How about you drop by at our practice room. Then we can go hang out."

She smiled brightly and nodded. I smiled back and said
"Your friends are waiting for you, you should get going. Don't want Jisoo to bombard you." She laughed and nodded.
" See you later y/n." I nodded and as soon as she left. I sighed and blushed madly as the guys whistled. Wonpil wiggled his eyebrows, jae smirked, dowoon made kissy sounds, and young k was laughing.
"Never seen you so red y/n." Says young k.

I glared at him and said
"yeah well... I like her so it's kind of expected." Yeah, they knew of my crush. So, today me and my
Supposed girlfriend are confronting Mr. Jyp that we don't like each other. Hopefully, he'll let me date rosé. I saw my 'girlfriend'
She was kissing her actual girlfriend. She saw me and I waved with a smile. I walked over and said
"Today we gotta tell him."
"Yeah, after your practice."
"No, after that at like 4. Im gonna hang out with rosé."

She smiled at me and said
"damn y/n you got her already?" I blushed and my murmured were just hanging out. She laughed and gripped her girlfriends hand.
"Wow, never thought that you tzuyu would be with sana." They both smiled brightly. I smiled at the sight and said
" Well, I gotta practice see ya." They nodded as I ran to the practice room. I set up my guitar and got a mic. We all sat in a seat and we started playing.

We did the regular songs. Shoot me, time of our life, I loved you, you were beautiful, congratulations, etc.

By the end we ditched the chairs we ha been practicing for three hours. My hands hurt but I kept singing and playing. After the last song we decided to work on the new song for the pepperally. Switched with dowoon for a moment teaching him the beat. After that, I went back and me and young k thought the other two.

I wanted a sort of old feeling like 1960 so for the show I decided we can dress in costumes with suites. It sounded like

I was very happy with it. Then I told hem about the song that I was going to sing for rosé. They listened intently and nodded deciding to help me. I smiled and after teaching them it sounded like