jisoo

Y/n pov

Hell. That's one way to describe love. That's all I learned. Kim jisoo. She was my life and light. My everything. Alas, all good things end she left me.

I was sitting at my table as my buddies yelled at each other. I was the leader of our gang. We were known as BTS. I sat at the head of out table with a cold face staring at her. She was sitting with her group and I just stared at her. I sighed and just put my face in my hands and cursed internally. It wasn't one of those daydreaming sighs of wonder. It was me looking away in pain.

I cursed lightly and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jin. He looked at me sympathetic. I sighed and brushed his hand away. I grabbed my bag and said
"C'mon boys we got a job from my dad." They all nodded and we stood up. We were assassin's so was blackpink. And sadly assassin's can't date. No emotions can show from them no love. Only hatred and care for other members. I gripped onto my bag and shoved past everyone. The thing is we had to pass their table. I quickly walked by and couldn't help but glance at her.

We made eye contact. I felt my heat speed up my stomach feel tighter and my face feel hot. I clenched my jaw classes my eyes and pushed people out of my way out to the school yard. I felt a land in my heart. The boys and stared at me and I murmured out
"I just want to see her. Be with her alone just once." I felt my throat clench up. All I wanted was her. I felt a bunch of hands on my shoulder.
"Y/n, we're here for you. It's ok." I swallowed strained and nodded.

I quickly got everyone in the car and raced off. I drove to the base and grabbed my equipment. My arm guards, boots, black clothes, gloves, night seeing glasses, guns, and knife. I thickly swallowed and I got a call. I picked it up it was my dad.
"Hey y/n change of plans. You know blackpink. Right?"
I felt a pang in my chest and softly answered
" Yes."
" Great, you'll be working with them for the next few missions." I felt my throat clench up and I choked on my saliva and said
" What?" I heard him laugh over the line and say
"Son, I said you'll be working with other people. Man, you are way to anti social. You know what your old dad is going to take you out after this." I heard a beep as he hung up. Someone planned this.

I told everyone else and I felt all eyes on me. I loaded all my guns and said without looking up
"It's just work nothing else." I felt them all nod and I shoved my gun in it's holder.
"Let's go. They'll met us there." I walked to the car and when everyone was in I drove off.

Time skip

"Glasses on now." We all put them on and I rushed out. I breathed in air. We were infront of a factory. Of course how cliche.
"What's the bio?" J hope asked
"Drug dealer, a big one." Answered RM. I cleched my jaw when I heard the lightest step I yanked out my gun and pointed it a the sound. Out walked Lisa. I sighed and dropped it and whispered
"Be more careful." She rolled her eyes and said
"Yeah yeah." I glares at her. And looked around jimin wasn't here he was super sick. So it was a even number. Yay.

That mean Duos. If he was here I could go alone. I stared at them and said
"Partner up." Me and jisoo were always partners if I wasn't alone so she came next to me. I saw everyone and said.
"Target the man in the center the ring leader kill anyone in the way." They all nodded and I grabbed my gun. I smiled slightly and we walked in. Two groups from the top one each on the side. And me and jisoo as the leaders the ones who do most of the killing. I smiled slightly as me and jisoo got into position.
"Everyone ready?"
"Yep"
"All good"
"Ready"
"Yeah"
"3, 2, 1, NOW!"
I kicked down the door and some windows shattered. There he was the man himself. Not very protected. I ran up to him as the others started fighting off the body guards. Jisoo ran as well. I lifted her and sort of catapulted her forward.

She landed right in front of the guy and punched his face. I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the man when I realised there were multiple floors to this building. I looked up and saw a lot more people then before. I growled and pulled the trigger.