jisoo

Y/n pov

Tired. That's all I felt. I walked into the girls dorm wanting to see my girlfriend. I had been hearing voices all day. Just in the back of my head. I walked in and was attacked by dalgom, Kuma, kai, Leo, tiga, Hunter, and luca all attacked me. I went stiff as the cats climbed on mewith Luca on my head. The three dogs barking and around my legs. I groaned and jisoo saw me and smiled laughing.

I grumbled as the girls helped take off their pets. I stretched my arms towards my girlfriend and I smiled as I fell into her embrace. All the girls smirked and took photos. And of course posted it...

Whatever, I could care less currently.

They all smirked and sure they all had separate rooms but of course Lisa and chaeyoung went together in a room. And Jennie texted Irene I assume.

I dragged jisoo into her room. She followed and once in her room I changed and jumped on her while she was in bed.

It was early but I was tired. So..

Nap timeeee

Since I get cold and hog the blanket she had two blankets on her bed. I huddled up in mine. I was with my back against the wall hugging jisoo. Jisoo was playing a game on her phone.

I grumbled something and placed my head on her shoulder. She turned off her game and placed her phone aside. I got up closed the curtain and went back into her bed. I snuggled into her and  kissed her neck and down to her shoulder. I felt her shudder.

I smiled and whispered into her ear
"I missed you." She giggled and I buried my face in her neck. She gasped and I smiled as I kissed her shoulder. I sighed and whispered
"You have a tour next month don't you?" I felt her nod slightly.

I groaned and hugged her tighter to me
"No, you can't go." She laughed and said
"Y/n, if I had a choice I wouldn't go I'd spend my time with you."
I hugged her tighter and said
" Then don't goooo" I felt her shift and face me.

" Y/n, when I get back we can do whatever you want,deal?" I raised my hand and said
" Pinky promise me." Jisoo rolled her eyes but did it anyways. I smiled and ended up snuggling more and hugging her.

I didn't want her to leave me. It's always so lonely without her there she isn't there to make me laugh.

Time skip

We took like a half hour nap then she had to leave and plan. I made it a hard time for her. The other girls had to literally pry me off her but i mean... Whatever

When she left I made them dinner bim bap, rice cakes, soup.etc. I knew around what time they'd be back so I just made it pipping hot in case they were running late so when they got back it'd either be still hot or perfect probably still hot.

I left a note saying I'd be out and grabbed my jacket. On my way out I saw them walking towards me, but I kept walking. But jisoo never fails to see me. Instead of walking with her members she braches off and walked with me.

I tried speeding up but she latched onto my arm and dragged me away. We went to the park. I smiled as we walked it was a great night. He Stars were shinning and the air was slightly cold. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around jisoo. I lifted her face and kissed the trip of her nose.

Damn. What if she ends up leaving me and never coming back from tour. I felt my heart clench at that thought. I grabbed her hand tightly and I felt her look at me. I ignored it and kept walking.

She stopped me and said
"Hey, babe, guess what?" I gave her a puzzled looked and she said

"we decided that you can come with us on tour." I froze and stared at her. She nodded and i  stared to jump up and down. I laughed and hugged her tightly.

I heard her laugh and say
"Y/n, you such a kid." I laughed and said
"I get to stay with my girlfriend."

I smiled as I saw her tint red. I kissed her head and said
"hah, now I wont be the lonely ass I am." I heard her gasp and slap my head.

" Y/n, no cursing." I stuck out my tongue. Whatever. We walked back and the members waited for her to eat the food was still warm. They are as I was on .my phone playing a game. After they are all out phones started blowing up. I looked and saw someone took photos of us at the park.

I shrugged but jisoo was annoyed and said
"Can't even give someone privacy." I laughed and kissed her on the lips.

Snap

I looked confused and saw all three took a photo and posted it.

"YAH! Take it down. Thank it down!" I begged. To late. My phone literally had a meltdown. I groaned and silenced my phone. Jisoo laughed and we went to her room. We ended up playing a game together and I smiled as she snuggled into me.

I charged my phone and watched her play. It was nice doing this. We can't always do this due to both of our hectic schedules, so this was very, very nice to me. I hugged her waist as she played and I decided to annoy her and tickle her.

It ended up working and she yelled and dropped her phone on me. I kept tickling her and stopped when she started getting to loud. I laughed as she hit my head.

Snap

I turned my head and saw Lisa took a photo.
"Lisa, I swear to god!" She snickered and posted it right in my face. I groaned and threw a pillow at her she closed the door and I turned off the light snuggling into my jisoo.

I'm happy to have her to myself my jisoo.

Sorry I've been super late😅