jennie(fem)- fight club

Y/n pov

Fighting, that's all I've known for my entire life.

My entire childhood was just hell. I was left in the streets because I guess my parents didn't want me. But, I was thankful for some part. I was found by my new parent. Mr. Kim.

They found me when I was around four. The one thing I mainly remember is being left in a park and I had just played with some other kids. And when they had left tis when I realised I was left alone. A lot of the kids had left for lunch and I was just left there. I realized what was happening by then and I just sat there and I had heard footsteps but I just sat there staring at the ground.

That's when I had heard two voices
"Appa, why is she crying?"
"I don't know baby why don't we go ask her."
I didn't want their pity but I did want help. And I remember vividly a little girl, she had the cutest face, cat like eyes, perfect smile. I felt my heart rate increase, but at that time I didn't know if it was because of everything that was happening or her.

She has tapped my shoulder
"Hey, are you ok?"
"Uhm, I- well, i-its nothing." I saw her pout and glanced at her dad.
"Hey kid, what's your name?"
"Y/n. Y/n l/n." He smiled
"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Why is a beautiful girl like you sitting here alone and crying?"
I hadn't even realised I was crying.

I wiped my tears and stared
"My, my parents left me here." I heard him lightly gasp and felt a pair of arms wrap around me.
"I'm sorry, would you like to come home with us?" I looked up at the man and nodded slowly. He smiled and as soon as I stood up the girl had grabbed my arm and pulled me near a car. I heard the man chuckle and I started thinking I might be getting kidnapped. But I mean, I didn't really have another option.

"Oh! By the way, I'm Jennie! Jennie Kim!" What a beautiful name. I nodded and kept my head down.

I had went home with them and we had started to get closer.

Mr. Kim had taken me in. He had become my dad, and Jennie had become my best friend. We were everywhere together, there were photos of us three everywhere. It was great. Until highschool.

(Current time)

I'm not the best behaved student. Sure I get good grades but teachers hate me. I'm what they would call a delinquent. They hated me and my group. Students didn't hate us they were scared of us. It was funny playing around with people. Not to mention most of us get hella laid most of the time. Though no one's been able to crack me. I'm not going to sleep with anyone unless I know they're serious.

But the rest of my group tzuyu, suga, hanbin, woojin, Jae, and seulgi if they were in the mood would just go around school picking up people and sometimes screw them or just fool around. Though Jennie on the other hand, she was the complete opposite. People loved her because she was kind, she was a well behaved student, but we did have one thing in common people always wanted to get in bed with us. It was annoying how many times I would go to the student council and see Jennie uncomfortably standing with a girl or boy flirting with her.

Though today was a bit different. I had finished my work along with the others and once we finished work we usually headed out of class. I know I shouldn't act this way because Mr.kim had tolerated me, but I couldn't just act like I was a teacher's pet. Not saying Jennie is a teacher's pet just...
"HEY!" I glanced over at hanbin.
"What they fuck you want?"
"Mother fucker...were you even listening to what I was saying?"

......
"Now why the hell would I do that?" I heard them all laugh and hanbin cracked a smile.
"Mr. Park wants to talk to us after school. I heard our parents are going to be there." I scoffed and pulled out a cigarette. I held the box out and everyone grabbed one.
"Who's going to go to the parlor?"
I lit my cigarette and took a drag off my cigar and blew a ring.