Rosé

Y/n's pov

Y/n l/n, a top model, a member of the successful k-pop group BTS, and a top selling solo artist was found in a cafe with a girl, is this a relationship? A chance of a collaboration?

I rolled my eyes at this article I was reading on my phone in the practice room. I glared at my phone and felt someone flick my forehead.
"YAH!" I looked up and saw suga laughing at me
"Y/n/n, you've been glaring at your phone for 10 minutes" Suga was laughing and doubling over.

"Tck. Stop laughing at me! It's not my fault people can't mind their own business!"
Jin walked over and ruffled my hair
"Ah, y/n/n, your an idol what do you expect from people?" I grumbled
'people should learn to mind their own business. I also have a life'

Namjoon walked over to me and chuckled he also ruffled my hair and said
"Well y/n/n, what are you expecting your a model, solo artist, anddd apart of BTS" he smiled and laughed as I was still glaring at my phone.
"OI! Y/n/n, who were you with?" Kookie asked. I felt my face flush and turned around so they couldn't see me.
"Doesn't matter..."

I heard j-hope laugh
"Oh? Doesn't matter y/n/n. Are you sure~, come on you can tell your hyungs can't you~?" I scratched my neck and flushed redder. Jimin walked up to me picked me up and hugged me.
"YAHHHHHH!!! PUT ME DOWNNNNN"

Everyone started laughing as I was trying to break free. I was squirming in jimins arms as he was laughing. See I'm taller then jimin. I was taller then him and I was strong, I worked out a lot, yet I just couldn't get out of kookies grip. I just slumped forward and sighed defeated, I started mumbling and whined.

"Jiminnnn~, let me gooooo~!!!"
"No y/n/n not until you tell your hyungs who your seeing."

"I swear guys." The room went silent and they started laughing
"Y/N/N! Your so bad a lying!" I groaned and yelled
"OK FINE!......... it's... Rosé" I said with each word quieter then the last.

I sighed as jimin dropped me and the room went silent. I played with my finger and kookie yelled
"AHHH!!! YOUR GROWING UP
Y/n/n!!!" I blushed and said
" We aren't together we just hang out together and talk."

Namjoon raised his eybrow and said
" Mhm, sure y/n/n."
I huffed when my phone started ringing. I glanced over as the others looked to
Ring Ring

I looked at the caller id

Chipmunk♥️😘🥰☺️🥵😍

Everyone's eyes landed on me

"HAHA!Y/N/N TRIED TO PLAY IT OFF COOL!" tae laughed and they were all dying on the ground. I rolled my eyes probably scarlet and snatches up my phone. I walked outside the room and picked up.

"Yes?" I said in a probably to quick and mean tone.
"Y/n/n, what's wrong, are you ok?"
The concern in her voice was evident.
"Ah, I'm sorry rosé. My things were just teasing me about that article the news outlets decided to post." I clenched my fist and exhaled lightly.

I heard her beautiful laugh on the other end. It made a huge smile form on my face. Her light joyful laugh. I can just imagine her bright smile on the other end. I felt my heart jump as I hear her laugh.

"Y/n/n, don't feel that way about them, we are idols, what can you expect?" I sighed and leaned against the wall.
"Still, I want to hang out with you alone."
"W-well, yeah I do to."
I smiled as I pictured her flustered face.

"speaking of which. So you want to meet up today later?"
"uh yes, absolutely! When?! My practice ends soon." Damit I sound so dumb. I cringed and she giggled through the phone. I felt my heart clench, my stomach churn, my face heat up, a smile I couldn't hid or control appeared on my face.