VII. Wakanda

Skylar stopped spinning on her chair as Steve came into the room

"What's this?" He asked as Steve was holding a tablet. Skylar leaned forward so she could see better at the picture.

She saw no other than Baron Strucker on a lumpy bed bleeding out with the words written 'peace' on the wall with blood. she was pretty sure was his.

If you want peace that is not the way to make it. Skylar thought.

"A message. Ultron killed Strucker." Steve said as Thor put the tablet in Tony's chest making him flinch.

"And he did a bansky of a crime scene. Just for us." Tony said looking at the picture.

"This is a smoke screen." Natasha said pointing at the tablet. "Why send a message when you've just given a speech?"

"Strucker knew something that ultron wanted us to miss." Steve said.

"I bet he...yeah. Everything on Strucker has been erased." Natasha said.

"Not everything." Skylar said and everyone looked at her confused. The blonde rolled her eyes. "Old shield files people!" She said standing up.

€€€€

Everyone was looking through old files other than Thor who was throwing them around.

"Known associates, Baron Strucker had a lot of friends." Steve said.

"Well, these people are all horrible." Bruce said Skylar nodded.

"Wait, I know that guy." Tony said pointing at the file Bruce was holding, he gave it to him.

"From back in the day. He operates off the African coast. Black market arms." Steve looked at him.

"There are conventions. All right? You meet people. I didn't sell him anything." Tony said Skylar had a look of disbelief on her face.

"He was talking about finding something new. A game changer." Tony continued. "It was all very Ahab."

"This?" Thor asked. Pointing at a tattoo.

"Ah. It's a tattoo don't think he had it." Tony said.

"No, this is a tattoo this is a brand." Skylar said and Thor nodded.

"Oh yeah it's a word in an African dialect meaning "thief". In a much less friendly way." Bruce said looking at the computer.

"What dialect?" Steve asked.

"Wakanada." Bruce said. Skylar chuckled slightly at how he said it. "Wakanda." She said.

Tony looked at Steve. "If this guy got out of Wakanda with some other trade goods..." Tony trailed off.

"I thought your father got the last of it." Steve said Skylar really wanted to say 'what's going on here?' But she didn't.

"I don't follow what comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asked standing up.

Everyone looked at Steve's shield.

"The strongest metal on earth." Tony said.

Steve turned to everyone. "Suit up."

€€€€

Skylar got into her suit. Putting all her knives in the right places and then putting her chakram behind her back.

She then got a piece a gum and put her mouth, it doesn't help but it makes things better.

After she got everything ready she went down the elevator and walked up to Clint.

"This. Is not going to end well." She said Clint shook his head.
€€€€

A/N I'm gonna start putting marvel memes at the end of the story. Enjoy

 Enjoy