XXVI. Gi-ant man

Clint spotted the Quinjet

Clint spotted the Quinjet. "There's our ride." He said as he and Wanda ran to it. Steve also ran to it. Come on!" He motioned for Bucky, Skylar and Sam to run with him.

Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead. Skylar felt Clint pulling her back.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." The Android said. Tony's team arrives.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asked from beside him. "We fight." Steve said.

"This is gonna end well." Skylar heard Natasha murmur. The two teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

"They're not stopping." Peter said to Tony.

"Neither are we."

Everyone breaks into a sprint and starts to fight each other. Skylar was aiming blasts at people. Peter webbed her to a pole. She sighed and cut out of it with her chakram and blasted him. "How did you get out of that." Peter asked astonished.

"Why don't you ask Mr. Stark?" Skylar said sarcastically and annoyed by his 'astonishment.'

Skylar was met by a redhead in front of her. "Well, if it isn't the backstabber." She said frustrated. She didn't mean to say these things but she was angry. Her anger going towards her because it felt like Natasha never thought of her.

"Sky, I'm doing what I think is right." Natasha told the girl. "Come to our side."

"No." Skylar stated. "I'm doing this for my family and so I don't have be used as an experiment." Natasha sighed and wiped one tear that Skylar didn't notice fell. She thought something had to be illegal to make Natasha cry. "Then I'm sorry." She said, her voice breaking.

Natasha roundhouse kicked the girl. Skylar stumbled back. Skylar then tried to hit Natasha with her chakram. She knew Natasha would dodge it. Skylar turned around and kicked her in the stomach. Natasha groaned. Skylar walked over to her.

"'Never dodge to the right, you leave your stomach wide open.'" Skylar quoted before running to the fight.

She threw her chakram at Rhodey which made him bounce back. "Skylar, I thought we were friends."

€€€€

"We gotta go." Bucky said to Steve "That guy's probably in Siberia by now."

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." Steve said.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you!" Skylar was currently blasting black panther to slow him down. "The rest of us aren't getting out of here."

"As much as I hate to admit it, if we're gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it." Clint said.

"This isn't the real fight, Steve." Sam said from where Rhodey was chasing him.

Steve let out a defeated sigh. "Alright, Sam, what's the play?" he asked.  "We need a diversion, something big." Sam said to him.

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like h*ll. And if I tear myself in half . . . don't come back for me." Scott said.

"You're gonna tear yourself in half?" Skylar asked, worried for Scott's safety. "You're sure about this, Scott?" Steve said ignoring her comment.

"I do it all the time. I mean once . . . in a lab. Then I passed out." Scott said. Skylar then heard him mumble. "I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!"

He leaps from mobile stairs and lands on War Machine's back as he flies past. He operates his suit's wrist, shuts his eyes and activates a remote. Scott grows into a towering Behemoth and grabs War Machine's leg.

"Okay, tiny dude is big now. He's big now."  Rhodey said clearly annoyed.

"I guess that's the signal." Skylar smiled. "Way to go, Tic Tac!" Sam said.

Skylar threw her chakram so it would go next to Wanda a cut one of Spider-Man's webs. But Wanda didn't think it was hers which was a bit stupid because Skylar is the only person that owns chakrams. Wanda used her powers to throw it back. It landed straight in Skylar's abdomen.

She knew it was sharp but she didn't know how much it hurt. How much it hurt when her parents sold her. All those memories were coming back.
She couldn't move.

She felt someone catch her. "Hey, it's okay, you're gonna be okay. Just don't close your eyes." Clint said. "I'm sorry." Skylar said, her voice barely over a whisper. "You have nothing to be sorry for." He said.

They lost. The government was already on their way.

Black dots started to cloud her vision. "I'm also sorry for this." Everything started to go black.
€€€€

It's currently 1am and I'm watching supergirl and writing. Odd.

Welp it's the weekend