VII. Mind games

"Ah, Junior

"Ah, Junior." Tony said flying in front of Cap and Thor. Skylar was behind them. She saw a girl with brown hair that was in a ponytail. Skylar assumed that was Wanda.

The man that was beside her, Pietro, had hair that was almost completely silver.

"You're gonna rip out your old man's heart." Tony said. Ultron was a brand new robot, he was no longer a broken one. He was also bigger like scary bigger.

"If I have to." Ultron said. "Nobody has to break anything." Thor chimed in.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron joked with no humor in his voice.

"He beat me by one second." Tony said looking at cap.

"Oh, he's funny, Mr. Stark." Pietro said with his Sokovian accent. "What comfortable? Like old times?"

"This was never my life." Tony defended. Skylar saw as Wanda's eyes turned red with threat looking right at her.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve reassured the twins, only a couple years older than Skylar.

"Oh, we will." Wanda said giving him a mocking smirk.

"I know you've suffered." Steve said but was cut by ultron scoffing loudly. "Captain America, God's righteous man, pretending to live without a war." He said. "I can't physically throw up in my mouth but-"

"If you believe in peace then let us keep it." Thor interrupted trying to negotiate with the hunk of metal.

"I think you're confusing 'peace' with 'quiet.'" Ultron said.

"Yuh huh. What's the vibranium for?" Tony asked. "I'm glad you asked that because I wanted to give time to explain my evil plan!" Ultron said then he started to attack Tony and everyone jumped into action.

Skylar had two robots on both of her sides walking towards her. Purple mist was flowing through one hand, and black mist through the other. She blasted both of the robots with them falling to the ground.

She heard Steve yell through comms. "Thor! Status."

"The girl tried to warp my mind," Thor answered back not a second later. "Take special care, and I doubt a man could keep her a bay. Fortunately, I am mighty."

Skylar phased through a wall only to find Wanda.

"Oh, look who it is?" Skylar said sarcastically. She then blasted Wanda with a wave of purple energy that made her fall to the ground.

"I see what you're doing now." Skylar said slowly circling her when she got up.

"I'm better than you." Wanda snapped with a scowl. "You were their test drive." She blasted Skylar to the wall. She heard something in her foot crack. Something was broken.

"You're just a knockoff version of me."  Wanda said before Skylar's vision went red.

Skylar was in the same chair she was in when Clint and Natasha first saw her. Had she not really been saved? She was in the same position, she had her jaw clenched.

Then the world flipped.

She was fighting a boy that was two times bigger then her. She had a the same chakram in her hand that she has now. That has always been her weapon.

He had her in a chokehold. She bit him and twisted arm. She went behind him quietly and quickly.

She used her power of mimicking people's voices, she said in a children's voice behind him. "Don't hurt me! Please someone! Help!" The boy turned around Skylar was gone.

The boy turned around again Skylar was right on the side of him.

She threw her chakram in an angle so that it could slice his neck.

"хорошая работа, ема 09." The trainer said Skylar looked at the bleeding out body and nodded. She had learned to accept killing people.

Then the world flipped again

Skylar was screaming and scientists we're putting that serum in her system.

It was burning. They pretended they didn't hear her.

"This won't hurt a bit." One of the scientists said in a sweet lying tone.

Then Clint was trying to help Natasha stand and  found Skylar sitting on the steps.

"Sky, hey, it's the girl messing with your head." Clint said trying to snap her out of it but it wasn't working.

"Natasha I could really use a lullaby." Tony said through comms. Skylar could barely hear him on the other side. Everything was fuzzy.

"That's not gonna happen right now, not for a while." Clint said to him. "The whole team is down. We got no backup here."

"I'm calling Veronica." Tony said.
€€€€
Clint carried Skylar back to the jet. Tony walked up to the two. "What happened?" He asked.

"The witch happened." Clint said a little angry. He knew exactly what she saw. He was there when she woke up from her horrible past.

The archer put Skylar in a laying position and brushed some hair out of her face, hoping that the visions would go away soon.

A/N Skylar is like a bean that needs to be protected. Anyways here's your meme.

 Anyways here's your meme