XIV. Black sheep

Skylar was decorating new room in the new avengers facility when Wanda was standing through the doorway

Skylar was decorating new room in the new avengers facility when Wanda was standing through the doorway. "Hi." Was all Skylar said.

"You're the reason he's dead." Wanda spat bitterly. Skylar turned around to face Wanda. "I'm the reason who's dead?" She asked a little confused.

"Pietro. You could have created a force field around Clint and him but you were being selfish." Wanda said.

"I did what I could to save the boy and Clint." Skylar tried to put a hand on Wanda's shoulder but she swatted it away.

Skylar saw a red mark from where Wanda hit her. She put her other her hand on it. "You're not worthy of being on this team." Wanda said and left.

Skylar exhaled shakily. That kind of hit a nerve. "You're not worthy of being on this team." She repeated a little quietly with tears in her eyes.

€€€€

Skylar was sitting on roof gazing at the stars. "Sky." A voice  said. Skylar turned around to see Nat. "You missed dinner." She said. "I wasn't really hungry." Skylar said quietly.

"Alright, I know that's a lie because you love food." Natasha said walking up to her and sitting next to the blonde.

"What's really going on?" Natasha asked. Skylar stared at her Nat stared right back.

Skylar's eyes eventually started to hurt. And then she sighed and looked away. Nat had a smirk on her face.

"It's just..what if this is all one big dream and then when I'll wake up, I'll be back in the position I was in when you found me—" Skylar didn't get to finish with Nat pulling her into a hug.

"This is real Sky. I assure you this is real." Nat said. Skylar nodded. It was a second before the two pulled away.

"You are not just some person that I look out for or a friend, you're my sister." Natasha said. Skylar smiled.

"I remember when Clint tried to sneak up on you." Natasha started. "But I acted faster and twisted his arm." Skylar finished.

The two continued to talk until it got late. Skylar went back into her room and went into a dreamless sleep. Natasha's talk with her kind of made her forget about the situation with Wanda. Then again Skylar couldn't blame her she was mourning.

€€€€
A/N: I can't wait to write act two. I'm also kind of sad because this is the the last of act one.

 I'm also kind of sad because this is the the last of act one