10

But I still get lonely

And, baby, only then do I let myself recline

Can I let go? And let your memory dance

In the ballroom of my mind

Across the county line

It hurts to love you, but I still love you

It's just the way I feel

And I'd be lying, if I kept hiding

The fact that I can't deal

And that I've been dying

For something real

-13 beaches, Lana Del Rey

-Present-day-

"Welcome, miss."

"Gracie."

The young lady walked into the building, joining the current party.

Unchanging after the years, her hair was past her shoulders, and she was wearing a tight short black dress with red high heels to match her lipsticks.

A few people greeted her on her way into the packed room. Passing the dance floor, she ignored every glance directed at her. Despite not trying, she was drawing everyone's attention.

She stopped by a large booth occupied by one man and three women. She sat there, crossing her long legs and watching the man with a knowing smile.

"Good evening, Kol," she said, her voice melodious in spite of the loud music around them.

"Good evening, dearest Olympe!" The young man happily exclaimed, shooing away the women so he could hug his best friend.

"How long has it been since last time?" He asked after, serving her a cup of Champagne.

"Ten months or so, I'll say."

Olympe was smiling. She had heard that the moment Kol woke up, he had searched for her. It wasn't the Kol she knew, though. He had a new face, a new body. Instead of the short straight chestnut hair and large brown eyes, he had now wild curly blond hair and almond blue eyes. But he was still very handsome, charming every lady in the room.

Her initial scepticism was reinforced when she learned that this miracle was only possible because of his mother, Esther. Nevertheless, the Mikaelson's problems no longer bothered her, so she had turned a blind eye to them.

Kol was the only one she ever accepted to meet after she left, all those years ago. And it was for the sole reason that Kol was daggered and hidden in the house when the accident happened, so she didn't treat him like the rest of his siblings.