16

Hi, guys! I'm back! Not for long sadly, I just started my two weeks exams and I'm drowning in work but I found some time to post time! 

__________ WARNING __________

I'm just writing a quick warning for this chapter. There are some heavy feelings ahead. No suicidal thoughts or attempts but it is still quite heavy and I thought it'll be better if I warn any sensitive person. So if you have trouble with it, you can skip it. 

Do not forget that no matter what's going on in your life, it will get better and you are loved. There's always light even in the darkest days, so don't give up!

Also, I wrote this chapter - especially the part where it gets heavy - while listening to Rich and Sad by Post Malone and I think it perfectly fits! So, try it and tell me what you think about it!

Much love, your author

__________ 

Within a week, the compound was abuzz with activity in preparation for the witch's party. And to say that Olympe hated it would be an understatement. She ran away from the compound as soon as she could for the much more appealing bar where the young and bright Camille worked. If Olympe wasn't there, then she was somewhere desert hiding.

At the moment, Olympe was working on one of her medical books. She was looking into the 'giving birth' chapter with the intention of trying and failing, to stop thinking about her first encounter with the redhead witch leader.

Genevieve, she snarled with utmost disdain in the secret of her mind.

It had happened two days ago. Olympe had been looking for an old book she knew Niklaus had somewhere in his art room. She had found it in one of the farthest corners of the room, under piles of other things, mostly paint. However, Olympe had naively thought that the polite thing to do was warn Niklaus she had gone through his things to find her book. Therefore, Olympe had turned towards the door leading to his bedroom. Yet, she had expected it to be close, not wide opened, showing two entangled bodies. Now, Olympe should have quietly left to nurse her broken heart, but the redhead had suddenly stood up and walked toward her. In her underwear. For an irrational moment, Olympe had been ready to tear the redhead's throat open. She, however, stopped herself midway when she caught the wicked smile on the woman's face while she closed the door to Olympe's face.

If only this would have been the end of it. But no, the redhead had re-opened the door seconds later, with this time Niklaus' shirt on her, and walked into the art room. Olympe should have left. She really should have. Though, for a second, she had been too stunned to move.

Rather than leave - or kill - she glared at the witch through her lashes. The redhead sat herself down on one sofa, her legs on it.

Keeping her wicked smile on her face, she whispered, "So, you're Mikaelson's new weapon. I heard you love them so much; you sacrificed centuries of your pitiful life."