15

Hello guys! So, I really wanted to update something and this was in my draft, however, I didn't reread it and it's kinda the first shot so I might come back and correct a few things later

But for now, here is an update because it's been soooooo long! Enjoy!

-A-

*

Marcel said, near Olympe's ear, "That was quite hot." Olympe almost jumped out of her skin. Because she was too busy drowning her feelings in champagne, she didn't hear him come. She didn't answer and poured herself another drink.

"I thought you two were fighting," he continued.

Olympe didn't acknowledge Marcel's words; her eyes were on Kol, who was happily dancing with Davina Claire in their own little world. She felt a bit envious.

"Are you okay?" Marcel finally asked her when she still wasn't answering, a hand on her shoulder. She sighed, drinking a bit more.

"Obviously not at the moment, but I'll be better by tomorrow," she shrugged. "Nothing to worry about."

"You know, you shouldn't torture yourself with him," he told her.

"Well, look at you talking!" She bitterly chuckled. "Aren't you the one painfully chasing after Rebekah?"

Now, she knew it was low, and he didn't deserve it. But she was tired and hurt, and he was starting to annoy her with his concerns. Marcel glared at her with a bit of frown before sighing, shaking his head. He turned to the bar and took a bottle of bourbon and two glasses.

"The Mikaelson can go to hell tonight," he declared while pouring them two glasses. "Tonight is about you, Oly. You just returned. You can't burden yourself right away," he added, giving her a drink. She quickly put away her glass of champagne and eagerly took the amber liquid with a small smile.

"Am I that pathetic?" She asked with a bit of self-pity.

"Nah," Marcel immediately shook his head. "But loving a Mikaelson is one of the hardest things ever, and you've been doing it for a long time. You deserve a break, at least for tonight."

Olympe smiled bitterly at this while sipping on her alcohol.

"You're right, let's not talk about them," she happily declared.

"Shall we dance then?"

"Sure, with pleasure."

Olympe gracefully took Marcel's hand, and they walked to the dance floor, both still holding their glasses. They talked about her time away for a while, and his too, until Olympe became tired and wanted a rest. Marcel accompanied her to a calmer corner, and they sat down, still enjoying each other's company and drinks. Kol had joined them, Davina had left him to talk with her friend, Josh. The three were peacefully chatting until Olympe's eyes fell on Niklaus and his new partner.