12

Fuck a princess, I'm a king

Bow down and kiss on my ring

It's gonna hurt, it'll sting

Spitting up blood in the sink

I'm crazy but you like that, I bite back

Daisies on your nightstand, never forget it

Blossom in the moonlight, screw eyes

Glacial with the blue ice

I'm terrifying

Daisy, Ashnikko -

Olympe followed her ex-lover out of the bar, along the street

Olympe followed her ex-lover out of the bar, along the street. He was silent since they left, and she wasn't about to break it. She was examining him, wondering if something had changed with him. But he just seemed more tired than she remembered. Maybe more paranoid, too, for he was constantly watching over his shoulder.

It felt odd, walking by his side after all these years, yet, against her best judgment, she found herself liking it.

He led her to the limits of the French Quarter, by the edge of a close forest. He halted there, looking for a bench where they could sit. Once he found one, he sat, and Olympe quietly followed. She didn't want to look at his face; instead, she leaned back and stared at the starlit sky.

"I am so sorry," he quietly started, his voice clouded by his emotions. Olympe could feel his eyes on her face, but she stubbornly ignored him.

"I should have said it earlier, Olympe, but I'm sorry."

"Do you even know what you are apologising for?"

He stayed silent for a moment, but she felt him moving closer to her.

"I do," he answered slowly, searching for the right words to say. "I want to apologise for doubting you. For doubting your love for my family even after all the things you did for us. I'm apologising because I know I should have been the one standing by your side, and I didn't."

He stopped again, this time, she was looking at him, but her face was still guarded. He couldn't see what she was thinking.

"I don't apologise often. I don't really know how to do it, but..."

But, Olympe wouldn't take more of his apologies and explanations.