7 ‧₊˚✧

🍡

1150 words

//

+
"why did you come jaemin?" jeno said while sipping the straw from his milkshake. jisung ordered one too. jaemin said no insisting it was bad for his diet, but jisung got him one anyway.

jaemin shrugged. "i was already out. when i saw jisung i thought i might as well come."

jisung kinda frowned but didn't make it visible for them to see. so he didn't come because of what he said in their dorm?

"what were you doing?" jeno asked.

"just out." jaemin said quickly taking a sip of his milkshake. jisung thought he looked cute. no homo though.

"out doing what?"

"you ask a lot of questions."

jeno just shrugged and took a look at jisung before winking. what was that?

"so jisung," jeno started again "how are you liking the dorm... and your new roommate."

jisung looked back and forth from both jaemin and jeno noticing the obvious tension from the both of them.

"umm... its fine. it's comfortable." jisung said while nodding.

"that's good. and what about jaemin?"

"he's fine. he gets their pretty late sometimes so we don't really talk."

jaemin watched as jisung talked but didn't say anything. jisung hoped he didn't say anything that would tick him off.

"well im glad he's not harassing you."

"what?!" jaemin said defensively.

jisung was confused.

"im just kidding jaemin. i'm just saying sometimes when it comes to your girlfriends, you can get quite clingy." jeno said almost in a teasingly manner.

'so he's straight' jisung thought. mm.

"i wouldn't do that to my roommate jeno."

"i know i know."

"can we change the subject?" jisung quickly said causing both of them to look at him.

jisung made eye contact with jeno almost pleading with his eyes to stop. jeno took the hint and sat up straight.

"okay." jaemin said quietly.

the table was quiet. and as they all took sips from their milkshakes back and forth, jisung started up conversation again.

"so jeno, how was signups?"

jeno's eyes lit up. "it went great! i'm excited for this year."

jisung smiled. seeing jeno so excited started to make him feel less anxious.

"jaemin what about basketball?" jeno asked.

jisung looked over at jaemin making quick eye contact with him before he quickly turned away.