9 ‧₊˚✧

🧚‍♀️

1707 words

//

+
morning seemed to have come early for jisung. his window was cracked open and he could smell the scent of wet grass and flowers. it must have rained a little bit while he was sleeping. but jisung didn't mind, he liked it.

he sat up and stretched in his bed, making a few small sounds as he did. he then rubbed his eyes and looked around for his phone. when he spotted it beside his bed he reached over and checked to see if he had any missed texts or calls. and to his surprise, he did. 4 of them were missed calls from jeno, 1 text from his mom, and a text from the school.

jisung squinted his eyes confused as he looked at all of jeno's calls. what did he want?

deciding not to think much about it, jisung hurried out of his bed and went straight to the bathroom. before he shut the door, he quickly looked around for jaemin. he assumed he was already gone, remembering the previous night before.

"but jesun doesn't have to wake up early tomorrow." repeated in jisung's head. right. he didn't.

when jisung shut the door, he immediately went through his phone as he started to call jeno back. he didn't know if jeno had class or not, but then thought if jeno wanted to stay over last night, he probably didn't.

the phone rang at jisung's ear for a bit until the final last ring.

"JISUNG!" a voice screamed at the other end.

jisung panicked at the loud scream as he moved the phone away from his face, to afraid to bring it closer.

"don't scream! i just woke up." jisung said in a small voice.

"i'm sorry, but what happened? what happened with jaemin?"

"he didn't do anything."

"liar!"

"i'm not lying!" jisung defended.

"i know jaemin, he either did something good or bad. he never just does nothing."

jisung stayed quiet for a second before he sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"listen, i have class later today. i'll talk to you about this later." jisung said into the phone again.

"no tell me now!" jeno pleaded.

"bye jeno!" and with that jisung smiled at his phone as he hung up. jeno really was a character. jisung was glad he made a friend in such a small amount of time.

jisung put his phone aside on the counter before he slowly started to start the shower. he then looked at himself in the mirror before he took his shirt off. he noticed the light gray in his hair was starting to fade, and if jisung was being honest with himself, he didn't really like it.

"should i dye it?" he asked himself as he rubbed the mirror. "mm."

he then put on one of his playlists on as he hopped into the shower.