10‧₊˚✧

🪐

2467 words

//

+
"no jeno! i'm not wearing that to a basketball game!" jisung shrieked at he moved away from jeno.

he was holding up the most extra pieces of clothing jisung had ever seen. the colors were all over the place and the accessories made jisung mentally gag.

"sheesh, i didn't know you were such a fashionista." jeno said putting down the pieces of clothing.

jisung formed his mouth into a line and shook his head. "i should just not go."

jeno turned around fast. "no, you have to! we already made plans to go dye your hair after this remember? you can't just leave him hanging!"

jisung sighed and pouted as he looked towards the window. he knew jeno was right, and even if he didn't want to go, jeno would find a reason for him to anyway.

"okay fine but let me choose what i want to wear." jisung said as he walked towards jeno's closet.

jeno had insisted they go to his dorm, so instead of just changing and meeting up with jeno for the game like jisung had planned, here they were... in jeno's bedroom.

with a bunch of clothes on the floor.

"okay," jeno said stepping away from his closet. "find what you like."

jisung searched around for a bit before picking a few things out his closet. there was a lot of things jisung liked. it wasn't like jeno just threw anything on. he was actually well put together.

"why were you showing me the strangest clothes out of everything in your closet?" jisung said as he laughed a bit. "there are some good things in here."

jeno shrugged as he laughed. "i was giving you options!"

after a few more minutes of looking, jisung decided his outfit. he put on a plain white tshirt with a blue and grey jacket over it. he also changed his pants and put on some light blue jeans. he kept the shoes he had on, as jeno's size in shoes were different.

he then came out of the bathroom, earning a dramatic applause from jeno.

"amazing! bravo!"

"stoooop." jisung whined.

jeno once again, laughed until he stood up off his bed and checked the time on his phone. his eyes widened only a little bit.

"it's almost 6:15." jeno said as he moved the clothes back into his closet.

"wait, what time does his game start again?"

"6:30."

"6:30!?" jisung exclaimed.

"don't worry, my dorm may be farther away, but we'll get there if we quickly jog." jeno said trying not to laugh.

jisung started getting nervous. he didn't want to be late and let jaemin down.

wait, why would he let him down? he didn't ask jisung to go to his game. jeno did.

"okay," jeno said grabbing jisung's forearm quickly. "if we hurry, we'll get there at about 6:32!"

jisung was then dragged out of jeno's room and into the kitchen where the door was. and before he could forget, jeno grabbed his room key and opened the door, quickly dragging jisung out the dorm room and shutting it swiftly behind him.

when they were out the dorm, jisung watched jeno lock it with his key and start quickly running down the hallway in front of him. jisung rapidly followed behind, as they both started laughing on their way down, their laughter echoing in the empty hallways.