12 ‧₊˚✧

🌙

2123 words

//

+
"it looks so... good." jeno said as he admired every inch of jisung's new black hair. jisung just stood there and let him, laughing every so often.

"jaemin did a good job," jeno exclaimed while holding a thumbs up. "i was expecting a few messed up patches or so."

"what?" jaemin asked.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding. let's watch a movie!"

"you don't need to go back to your dorm?" jisung asked whilst rubbing his forehead.

"nah, it's friday. plus i have most my school work done. unless jaemin has something to do tomorrow again." jeno said as he rolled his eyes sarcastically.

jaemim smirked at him with his arms crossed. "lucky you, because i don't."

"good! so what movie should we watch jisung?" jeno asked excitedly.

jisung shrugged. "what do you got?"

"lots. just name one."

"how about... we let jaemin choose?" jisung pitched as he turned his head around to look at the pink haired boy behind him. "he did win his game today, and he did my hair."

jeno took his hand and rubbed his chin looking as if he was thinking about it, while jaemin continued to sit in the kitchen.

"yea your right. jaemin my friend what movie should we watch?" jeno said whilst making his way over to jaemin.

"anything's fine." jaemin said quietly.

"i don't know what 'anything' is. be more specific!"

"it means, i'm okay with anything!"

"just pick something!"

"jeno!"

they ended up choosing moana.

jeno took the time to start making popcorn, jaemin put all the hair supplies away, and jisung prepared the snacks and living room. jeno had told him he wanted to make another fort again, but jaemin quickly shot the idea down. jisung could only remember what happened last time he had to clean up the fort.

but as jisung was finishing up bringing out a bunch of blankets and pillows, his eyes trailed to jaemin as he wrapped a cord around the hair dryer they used to dry his hair.

of course jisung would never admit to it out loud, but jaemin was a very good looking dude. it was no wonder everyone at this place, fell on their knees every time he smiled or looked at them. shit jisung almost did too the moment he saw him that first day.

but he didn't get why. he had never liked boys before, or even cared about one's appearance before. was it because of the pink hair? maybe it was because he stood out that made him notice him in the first place.

if jaemin's hair was black or brown, he probably wouldn't have cared or noticed.

right?

"get a move on jaemin, the movies about to begin." jeno called out. he then shut the microwave as he put the bag of popcorn on the table.

"ouch! that's hot." jeno hissed.

"duh, you just pulled it out of the microwave. let it cool down." jaemin said as he moved jeno's finger so he wouldn't burn himself again.