13 ‧₊˚✧

do you guys think the story is going to fast? or to slow?

please respond with feedback to this question right here if you want >

<3

3348 words

+
after the movie finished, jeno got up and turned on the lights, causing jisung to move away from jaemin faster then he ever could've moved.

when their hands unraveled jisung felt a bit disappointed, but knew jeno would start asking questions if he saw.

did jaemin really only just hold his hand because he thought jisung was scared of maui?

that's ridiculous. jaemin couldn't be that dense.

so quickly, jisung shook his head before he stretched his left arm over his shoulder.

"what a good movie." jeno said with a smile on his face as he stood in front of jisung.

jisung nodded. "good idea jeno."

"nooo, remember it was jaemin's idea." jeno said pointing at the boy behind them.

"yea yea."

"how about it jaemin?" jeno asked.

"it was... something. the talking crab really didn't do the movie justice." jaemin said whilst messing with his pink hair. he looked bored.

jisung turned away, trying not to make any eye contact with the guy.

"how dare you?" jeno said making his way over to jaemin. "that was the best part, the way he sang about his glorious treasures was beyond me."

"you sound like your 50 jeno. who talks like that?"

jeno rolled his eyes before punching jaemin's right shoulder. "i was being sarcastic!"

jaemin pretended the punch was harder then it actually was, and whined making jeno roll his eyes.

"oh c'mon jaemin, a small punch hurt the basketball king?" jeno said as be hung onto the side of jaemin's body. jisung had to admit, the sight in front of him was actually pretty funny.

jaemin and jeno seemed to have way more in common then he and jaemin did.

"basketball king,?" jaemin laughed. "nah."

"don't flatter yourself." jeno teased before pushing jaemin to the side.

"i should get going though. tomorrow i have to turn in a report and then turn in a slip for my rap practice class." jeno said as he made his way towards jisung.

"ahh, you can't spend the night?" jisung frowned.

jeno smiled. "i'll be back tomorrow! i wouldn't miss your first real dance class!"

oh right.

the dance class. jisung's real chance at showing everyone at this place what he truly had. jisung had completely forgot about it. all the talk about getting jaemin and him together really was getting in the way of his actual priorities. it was rare to hear jeno talk about something important.